Card Appearance's

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Link1213

Card Appearance's

Post #1 by Link1213 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:07 am

So, I got this weird idea/suggestion.

Now I know probably a lot of us have watched the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, whether its the subbed or dubbed. But i'm sure that there are a few of us (whether we are niche or not) that would think this idea is a good/interesting idea.

So currently, all cards in the game have the default layout of the cards, showcasing everything from rank/level, to attack points, and even effects. Well since hovering over a card gives us the ability to read the effect and see a more detailed look at the cards on our left, how about we have a client side option to allow for player to view the english dub version of the card appearance?

It's simple design brings out the picture of the card more (since its mostly just a picture) and in my opinion is nice to look at. It doesn't really do much besides bring the way that 4-kids decided to design the yugioh cards for the english version of the anime. I know this could take a lot of work (since there are a lot of cards), but people have already done it for ygopro so i don't see why it couldn't be done here.

good idea? Or am I hoping for a bit much?

Kalsan

Post #2 by Kalsan » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:07 pm

You probably are hoping for a bit much
Just an account :idea:

Return to “Suggestions”