If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
solo ieri

Post #1 by solo ieri » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:24 am

I've just unlocked the 100 win avatars which was a very cool milestone to hit and made me feel good about how I was doing in rated. I feel like there should be more avatars in between 100 and 250, because winning 150 games to get to the next tier out of nowhere is a very harsh jumping off point. I'd like to see more progress milestones, maybe like a middle point at 175 wins, and 375 wins for the middle point between 250 and 500. This would give people more incentive to grind some rated matches and make the ladder more active.

This would also be a good opportunity to introduce some more variance in the card art unlocked. All of the more high tier avatars that you unlock are super high-powered cards, dragons, and exclusively male. I'd like to see some female options on the avatar progression chart, as well as room for some more aesthetic card artworks that aren't really powerful dragons. As I recall, there were a lot of suggestions when the avatars were first being added, so you should already have a nice pool to choose from.

Please let me know what you guys think.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 pm

I am always down for more avatars.

On another note, I second this idea, but I also suggest we open another wave for Art Submissions, and Vote for New Avatars and Sleeves to be added to the site, with a poll method. Much like DN's old way to add new avatars/sleeves.

Also add some goallines, some spaced out no more than 50 wins from each goal in my honest opinion, as that will drive players to get more. Especially when you hit 1000 as it's a big insane of a glide from that to the next milestone.

Also more token art would be neat :)

solo ieri

Post #3 by solo ieri » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:34 am

50 wins spaced apart would be even better

Return to “Suggestions”