Duel Note Restrictions

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Duel Note Restrictions

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:46 am

Let me make this short and simple: we all have the right to have a duel note, rather that duel note is for a specific rule-set, or a specific dueling partner.

However some duel notes i think should not be allowed: for example: listing a players name in your duel note and then making a false and misleading comment about them in an attempt to prevent them to find a dueling partner like: "*Name of player* is a troll, do not vs them!" This kind of duel note (along with similar duel notes) should not be allowed as it prevents the player from finding an opponent. Duel notes like that should be seen as trolling and IMO should be subjectable to the same rules and punishments as trolling.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:49 am

You are a troll though

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:51 am

im not a troll, im mearly a player who has a difference of opinion on yugioh and specific cards and formats. If "That" makes me a troll, then EVERYONE is a troll because we all have a difference of opinion, after all it is our right to have an opinion.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:56 am

Everything you do is to provoke a negative reaction from those around you. You are literally a troll.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:11 am

"everything i do" so hosting a duel is gonna provoke negativity? making a custom card is gonna provoke negativity? Dueling on a site that is made to duel on is gonna provoke negativity?

NO. im not the problem. It is a persons choice to be negative or not. My actions are not the reason ppl are negative. YOU CHOSE to be negative. NOT ME. Therefore i am NOT at fault. Why don you start taking responsibility for your own thoughts, actions and feelings instead of blaming others because its easier to blame others instead of claiming responsibility, like an adult!!!

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:51 am

Yes basically everything you do. Your intent is to provoke others, so that when there's inevitably backlash you get to cry victim or you get a laugh out of it on the forums or your youtube channel. You're the one that wants negativity. This is your attention whoring tactic. That maxim about bad publicity/negative attention and all.

Over 90% of the people you encounter here have not one positive thing to say about you because you conduct yourself like a jackass. And you really are the last person to say conduct yourself like an adult; you spend most of your time whining and crying (mostly about problems that you caused) and so quick you are to deflect your behavioral deficiencies onto your myriad conditions. You've never personally aggrieved me so that spiel was rather pointless on your behalf.

Genexwrecker

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 am

games that are hosted solely for advertising or bashing a user is already not tolerated. the rooms are for people who are there to play the game hosting for the sake of hosting a note disables others from finding games easier and such notes are asked to be taken down or we remove them ourselves. the duel rooms are for dueling not notes
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:29 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:games that are hosted solely for advertising or bashing a user is already not tolerated. the rooms are for people who are there to play the game hosting for the sake of hosting a note disables others from finding games easier and such notes are asked to be taken down or we remove them ourselves. the duel rooms are for dueling not notes

So they violate the rules, give you a reason to ban, shame other users of the site with the hopes they stop using it, and you allow this on the site? Seriously?

#FreeBlank

Return to “Suggestions”