Broken cards and unfun game

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Abe Ridha

Broken cards and unfun game

Post #1 by Abe Ridha » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Stop adding new cards and delete pends, links and link format, etc. the game was already fun without this bullshit. if you want to make it more fun force us to make decks that cant be abused or bore the hell out of us like in the original series.

MadRest

Post #2 by MadRest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:18 am

I think you're suffering from the grave misapprehension that this site has any official authority over the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. Take your whining to an official source, not here.

Abe Ridha

Post #3 by Abe Ridha » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:59 am

MadRest wrote:I think you're suffering from the grave misapprehension that this site has any official authority over the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. Take your whining to an official source, not here.

NO fuck you I complain wherever I want to until someone changes it. Im sure Im not the only one who fucking hates these new rules and either someone will nuke the fuck outta this site with viruses or it will shut down due to the amount of cards people add. Either way Im happy if this site does go down because it needs to be, way too much bs and biased people... judges

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:05 am

Man, why you so mad?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:08 am

mad cuz bad

CrawTheShrimp

Post #6 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:20 am

That is Konami's fault. Don't go full sicko mode on a simulation website that is the game you are complaining about, we can't change jackshit. Also pend bad
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Crimson7Reaper

Post #7 by Crimson7Reaper » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:00 pm

If you think Pends are a problem even after 5 years of recorded results, you more than likely suck at the game regardless of Pends existing or not. Also the fact that you claim "original series" decks was "fun" and wasn't "cant be abused or bore the hell out of us" literally proves that you're an imbecile that never actually played or even did research on old school Yugioh. There was never a format in which "cant be abused or bore the hell out of us" didn't exist.

BrainStone

Post #8 by BrainStone » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:31 pm

What people are you talking about that add cards?

None of the offical cards are user made.

I mean you might as well scream at a game store employee. Will do about as much.

And I'd say you're pretty alone with that, considering there's an active player base that plays the game as is.
If you don't like change Yu-Gi-Oh! Isn't for you.

Abe Ridha

Post #9 by Abe Ridha » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:If you think Pends are a problem even after 5 years of recorded results, you more than likely suck at the game regardless of Pends existing or not. Also the fact that you claim "original series" decks was "fun" and wasn't "cant be abused or bore the hell out of us" literally proves that you're an imbecile that never actually played or even did research on old school Yugioh. There was never a format in which "cant be abused or bore the hell out of us" didn't exist.

Do me a favor and just fuck off you piece of shit. No one asked for your opinion you fucking asshole. Obviously I know how to have more fun and challenge than any other fuck boy in this game. All people do these days is fucking troll and insult people so im just doing what every other fucking retard is doing. So fuck you and just fuck off you cunt ass hoe

Abe Ridha

Post #10 by Abe Ridha » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 pm

Debt wrote:mad cuz bad

Say that to my face you fucking link basturd. I bet you use bs like mystic mine instead of facing opponents with actual cards that provide fun and a challenge. go fuck yourself and while your at it learn what fun is dumbfuck

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Abe Ridha wrote:
Crimson7Reaper wrote:If you think Pends are a problem even after 5 years of recorded results, you more than likely suck at the game regardless of Pends existing or not. Also the fact that you claim "original series" decks was "fun" and wasn't "cant be abused or bore the hell out of us" literally proves that you're an imbecile that never actually played or even did research on old school Yugioh. There was never a format in which "cant be abused or bore the hell out of us" didn't exist.

Do me a favor and just fuck off you piece of shit. No one asked for your opinion you fucking asshole.

I mean, we can say literally the same thing about you.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:33 pm

Abe Ridha wrote:Say that to my face you fucking link basturd. I bet you use bs like mystic mine instead of facing opponents with actual cards that provide fun and a challenge. go fuck yourself and while your at it learn what fun is dumbfuck

Very mad cuz very bad

BrainStone

Post #13 by BrainStone » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:18 pm

Alright mate listen:

I used to play the game before Fustion Monsters with effects were a (common) thing. I eventually stopped playing because I never had anyone around me to play with. Then I came back about a year ago after discovering the vast online comunnity. And lo and behold I learned to play with all the new cards: Synchros, Xyzs, Pendulums and Links. Sure the game is different. And sure as hell flood gates and intangible decks are annoying as heck to play against and there are tons of actually crazy overpowered effects, but that doesn't mean the game isn't fun or doesn't provide any challenge. In fact I'd argue in it's current form it provides way more challenge than it ever did.

If you don't like the current game style, play GOAT format. It's the old Yu-Gi-Oh! right at your finger tips.

P.S.: Still keep in mind, not matter what you say we here can't change a damned thing about the game. Nobody here makes the game. All they do is bring cards that exist in RL into the cyber world.
Go and complain to Konami. They make the game and cards. And please let us know how it goes.

Abe Ridha

Post #14 by Abe Ridha » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:37 pm

BrainStone wrote:Alright mate listen:

I used to play the game before Fustion Monsters with effects were a (common) thing. I eventually stopped playing because I never had anyone around me to play with. Then I came back about a year ago after discovering the vast online comunnity. And lo and behold I learned to play with all the new cards: Synchros, Xyzs, Pendulums and Links. Sure the game is different. And sure as hell flood gates and intangible decks are annoying as heck to play against and there are tons of actually crazy overpowered effects, but that doesn't mean the game isn't fun or doesn't provide any challenge. In fact I'd argue in it's current form it provides way more challenge than it ever did.

If you don't like the current game style, play GOAT format. It's the old Yu-Gi-Oh! right at your finger tips.

P.S.: Still keep in mind, not matter what you say we here can't change a damned thing about the game. Nobody here makes the game. All they do is bring cards that exist in RL into the cyber world.
Go and complain to Konami. They make the game and cards. And please let us know how it goes.

If I had the abilty to complain to konami, dont you think I would? so go play your fucking links and bullshit.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #15 by troglyte » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:33 am

next
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

BrainStone

Post #16 by BrainStone » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:30 pm

Abe Ridha wrote:If I had the abilty to complain to konami, dont you think I would? so go play your fucking links and bullshit.

Considering you demanded the game being changed on an unofficial fan made game simulator, yes I do actually doubt that.

And just to be clear:
I demand that the game here stays as is! We need links and pendulums. This is the greatest iteration of the game.

So that makes 1 demand vs 1 demand of the opposite. So I'm afraid nothing will change.

Abe Ridha

Post #17 by Abe Ridha » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:28 am

BrainStone wrote:
Abe Ridha wrote:If I had the abilty to complain to konami, dont you think I would? so go play your fucking links and bullshit.

Considering you demanded the game being changed on an unofficial fan made game simulator, yes I do actually doubt that.

And just to be clear:
I demand that the game here stays as is! We need links and pendulums. This is the greatest iteration of the game.

So that makes 1 demand vs 1 demand of the opposite. So I'm afraid nothing will change.

No we fucking dont the game was just great without pends and links. In fact it makes the game less fun when your opp spends a whole fucking year locking you down and spamming "eff" and shit. So fuck you, game was perfect with xyz, we dont need that other trash

Renji Asuka

Post #18 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:08 am

The game was always about preventing your opponent from playing, what universe are you from? LOL

BrainStone

Post #19 by BrainStone » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04 am

I mean the first competetive meta decks were hand control decks. I can't agree more with you. It always was about either locking down your opponent or overpowering them without a chance of come back.

And @Abe, you should be really happy now with the recent Master Rule changes. I mean now all the old Xyz lockdown decks are back. Fun times.

Return to “Suggestions”