;

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
chives501

;

Post #1 by chives501 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:58 am

h
Last edited by chives501 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:39 am

You manually left 4 minutes after the freeze so no you did not have said medical emergency which you said required you to go to the hospital immediately
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Lost in Illusions

Post #3 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:08 am

lying slut

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:29 pm

chives501 wrote:I've been a long time user of Dn and DB, yesterday I had someone in my household have a medical emergency and had to rush them to the hospital, I was not thinking of DB at the time of the emergency and had afk'd an opponent I was facing. Fast forward, come home later that night, account was frozen for afk. Now I have never had an issue with any of Db's support or any of its resource judges, For the most part I think they do an amazing job. Given the circumstance I appealed and gave the explanation of what happened. I was met with an answer of

"Hi,
We have received your ban appeal. This message is to inform you that it has been denied. In the future, please do not go AFK while in a very unfavorable position. This decision is final and may not be appealed further.
Have a nice day. Resource Judge #3755".

Now I totally understand a ban for constant afkers. however seeing the circumstance of it being an emergency, I've been left with a sour taste in my mouth after being told not to afk in an unfavorable position ( During an emergency). Not trying to bash on Db, just wondering if anyone else has had a bad experience with the support staff, and what peoples opinions on this topic are, Thanks!

If you knew you would not be able to win, why did you even continue playing the duel? Most surrender when they are in a "really unfavorable" position, further that terms only ever given in DM for an appeal IF the person was in a losing situation, one that's rather hard to come back from.

The reason you would be denied, is because you went AFK at a convenient timing to be hit with a penalty. Now a freeze is a temporary ban from the site, not a permanent one, so you will be able to use the site again.

In the future, if you are in a unfavorably losing position, perhaps Surrender instead of trying to win a losing duel, and this will not happen. The mistake was yours for not surrendering before leaving, but even more so why not surrender if you are in an unfavorable situation at all prior the emergency?

This is just filled with holes, and sob stories that aren't real. Story up because this one is boring as fuck.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:You manually left 4 minutes after the freeze so no you did not have said medical emergency which you said required you to go to the hospital immediately

What's the punishment for lying about breaching an offense, and trying to defame the site's administration over it? Please say it's a Permanent Account Ban, because that would be epic right now!

Genexwrecker

Post #6 by Genexwrecker » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:17 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:You manually left 4 minutes after the freeze so no you did not have said medical emergency which you said required you to go to the hospital immediately

What's the punishment for lying about breaching an offense, and trying to defame the site's administration over it? Please say it's a Permanent Account Ban, because that would be epic right now!

Oh look at that he edited out his entire post and liked mine. There isn’t really much to do it just makes them look like a fool
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Lost in Illusions

Post #7 by Lost in Illusions » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:54 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

Oh look at that he edited out his entire post and liked mine. There isn’t really much to do it just makes them look like a fool

tranny

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

tranny

This coming from someone unsuccessful in life xD

xDEADCENTREx

Post #9 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

chives501 wrote:
I've been a long time user of Dn and DB, yesterday I had someone in my household have a medical emergency and had to rush them to the hospital, I was not thinking of DB at the time of the emergency and had afk'd an opponent I was facing. Fast forward, come home later that night, account was frozen for afk. Now I have never had an issue with any of Db's support or any of its resource judges, For the most part I think they do an amazing job. Given the circumstance I appealed and gave the explanation of what happened. I was met with an answer of

"Hi,
We have received your ban appeal. This message is to inform you that it has been denied. In the future, please do not go AFK while in a very unfavorable position. This decision is final and may not be appealed further.
Have a nice day. Resource Judge #3755".

Now I totally understand a ban for constant afkers. however seeing the circumstance of it being an emergency, I've been left with a sour taste in my mouth after being told not to afk in an unfavorable position ( During an emergency). Not trying to bash on Db, just wondering if anyone else has had a bad experience with the support staff, and what peoples opinions on this topic are, Thanks!

There, now you have a copy for your records outside of the Edit Logs :P

Return to “Suggestions”