Copy and paste numbers in LP zone

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
BlazingStormer

Copy and paste numbers in LP zone

Post #1 by BlazingStormer » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:42 am

You should be able to copy and paste in the LP zone so you don't have to type the same number in every time. It will help the disabled people too.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:21 pm

What would you copy and paste?

Where from?

Assuming you mean for the sake of adding and subtracting life totals, I cannot see how doing that is possible without having the new numbers already existing and to be copied from. The only way I see that happening is someone using a Word Document, and C/P from the Word Document onto the DB Site.

Can you add some more details into what you mean, so I can get a better understanding of the suggestion?

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Sun May 03, 2020 8:25 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:What would you copy and paste?

Where from?

Assuming you mean for the sake of adding and subtracting life totals, I cannot see how doing that is possible without having the new numbers already existing and to be copied from. The only way I see that happening is someone using a Word Document, and C/P from the Word Document onto the DB Site.

Can you add some more details into what you mean, so I can get a better understanding of the suggestion?

My guess is that if you're playing against trickstars or something, which is a deck that focusing on burning you for 200 over and over, you may want an option like this so you don't have to keep manually typing in "200" in the box and hitting enter, and instead you can just have an option to decrease your life points by 200 with the click of 1 button or with a shortcut key or something.

Return to “Suggestions”