WE NEED MORE ADMINS/JUDGES!!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it

Have you sat in a game while your opponent attempted to stall you out?

Yes, please fix this damn site
33%
Yes
38%
No
29%

Total votes: 21

Juicy Fat Girls
Mood:

WE NEED MORE ADMINS/JUDGES!!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Post #1 by Juicy Fat Girls » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:00 pm

This is honestly getting ridiculous that there is no user opportunity to become a judge. I'd say in the last day I've sat in games for an hour like 5 times with people who are trying to make me quit/stall out. It is infuriating when this is happening and there are no judges to solve the problem. Can someone please fix this! Site is becoming unplayable! Please, create a judge test or something. I am a certified judge and spend tons of time on DB and would be happy to do it and there are probably a bunch more people like me. I'm sick of there being no judges online, ever. Please fix this.

RaidingPig

Post #2 by RaidingPig » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:00 pm

I couldn't agree more - they should add an admin test and since there are duel records now, people could report judges that are unfair or, well, judges that shouldn't be judges at all - then, these "bad" judges should just go back to being normal users... don't know how to say it, really
The Pig Prevails upon this day

CronaWings
Mood:

Post #3 by CronaWings » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

Honestly there needs to be a test not just because it can get players a better experience so they will receive a judge quicker but it can help fresh new Konami judges get more experience with giving rulings so they are prepared for regionals to an extent.

Lost in Illusions

Post #4 by Lost in Illusions » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 am

An admin exam is coming out soon. Don't worry.

Zepharos

Post #5 by Zepharos » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:02 am

Juicy Fat Girls wrote:This is honestly getting ridiculous that there is no user opportunity to become a judge. I'd say in the last day I've sat in games for an hour like 5 times with people who are trying to make me quit/stall out. It is infuriating when this is happening and there are no judges to solve the problem. Can someone please fix this! Site is becoming unplayable! Please, create a judge test or something. I am a certified judge and spend tons of time on DB and would be happy to do it and there are probably a bunch more people like me. I'm sick of there being no judges online, ever. Please fix this.

I understand it's frustrating even more so when you contact them and they refuse to go judge mode, however it is only volunteer job and not al judges are gonna want to judge 24/7.

an exam is coming soon (hopefully) If no judges are on I'd suggest avoid doing rated like I have otherwise that can possibly happen to you in which someone attempts to stall you out.

World King
Mood:

Post #6 by World King » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:07 pm

When and where ARE the Judge Exams announced? Just curious...

Twisted Soul

Post #7 by Twisted Soul » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:26 am

Think about it this way....it's impossible to always have a judge online due to personal life's etc. If you do duel against trolls etc it's best to report it in abuse report.
Until we meet again.

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:54 am

THe exam is being worked on atm. Also quality rather htan quantity. We want smart judges with good intellect and ability to make solid choices and judgements. If the exam produces poor quantity judges then it would be advised to remove the exam. Also instead of complaining about hte issue you can be a help about the toxic trolls and use the abuse report feature on the forums. Judges will never be always be on even if you hire 1000 so the ammount of them does not matter in the slightest.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Pfannkuchen

Post #9 by Pfannkuchen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Mostly it depends on the time you're playing. Since we have many American Judges (as far as I know), there will be some issues in the European Rush Hour. We know about this issue and we gonna try to solve it as fast and as good as possible.

{DaRk_KinGs} Diablo

Post #10 by {DaRk_KinGs} Diablo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:18 am

Yes. More Judge Opening Opportunities would be gladly appreciated. Even though I'll get a 4/20 like I use to do with the DN Exams xD. But I can always dream!! But seriously, more judges would help the site with faster gameplay and less trolling with more security on board. And yes, Quality over Quantity does help but with more judges that actually know what the hell they are doing helps DB a whole lot!

Return to “Suggestions”