Chat mods

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
KrystalLBX
Mood:

Chat mods

Post #1 by KrystalLBX » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:04 am

I've noticed that things in public chat are going unbanned even for obvious reasons such as actual sexism.
And when brought to the attention of mods they just say "Lolz block" rather then ban or temp-ban the person.

This needs a change, so I suggest we have chat mods who watch the chat and act accordingly.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:36 pm

Great Idea, let's also suggest that ALL users use the report option, instead of the impacted party so they can act as a community, instead of being seen as whiners.

Gather your friends with similar issues, and present this as if you were to present a class action lawsuit, and request this. You may find better results, and more people that care.

Like the mod said, blocking that person is a solution, so just block them. If you got OCD that doesn't like blocking due to having zero, get over that OCD issue and block them anyways.

If you cannot try either, then you got no business using the site. People will offend others, that's typical especially on the internet. Kids these days insult anyway they can.

Why Temp Ban toxicity? I'd rather permanently ban it.

Return to “Suggestions”