Requesting Third search engine for Deck Constructor

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Sir Ivan

Requesting Third search engine for Deck Constructor

Post #1 by Sir Ivan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:53 am

I'm requesting a 3rd search engine for the Deck Constructor that would allow you to find cards based on which set they were in.
For example:
Type: "Realm of the Sea Emperor" or "SDRE" to view cards that were in the Structure deck, Realm of the Sea Emperor.
Type: "Storm of Ragnarok" or "STOR" to view cards that were in the Booster Pack, Storm of Ragnarok.
Cause even I still don't know every card in the game (even though I've been playing for 12 years now), neither can I remember every name or effect of a card(s) that I'm looking for; and this type of engine would make my card searching much easier and less tedious. And I'm sure there's probably some others here that feel the same way. Thank you for taking the time to look over my suggestion and can't wait for your response, thanks again.

Sincerely, Sir Ivan

Lantern

Post #2 by Lantern » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:15 pm

The Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia has a list of sets, and each card that was released in that set; it's functionally the same as you would do it in your suggestion.

Return to “Suggestions”