Make 1 Match Win = 2 Wins for Avatar Unlock

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
flaming_ice

Make 1 Match Win = 2 Wins for Avatar Unlock

Post #1 by flaming_ice » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:46 am

Can you please make a match win considered as 2 wins for unlocking avatars ? Its unfair for people playing matches while people playing singles can unlock avatars faster. I remember on DN you can unlock a 2000 win avatar when you have 1000 match wins. Please give consideration :)

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:45 am

So you want a points retool for the avatars is what ur saying? Just suggest the requirements get cut in half
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Runzy
Mood:

Post #3 by Runzy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:43 am

DN worked the same way db currently does.....no matter if the wins were gained in singles or matches.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:59 pm

Runzy wrote:DN worked the same way db currently does.....no matter if the wins were gained in singles or matches.

Instead of JUST correcting information, how about adding your 2 cents. I mean, you are a staff member, so have some input and stop being lazy....

and you wondered why I had issues bumping heads with you, it's because you think everything is common sense. Add some input damnit. If I was your manager I would fire you.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #5 by Runzy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:18 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Runzy wrote:DN worked the same way db currently does.....no matter if the wins were gained in singles or matches.

Instead of JUST correcting information, how about adding your 2 cents. I mean, you are a staff member, so have some input and stop being lazy....

and you wondered why I had issues bumping heads with you, it's because you think everything is common sense. Add some input damnit. If I was your manager I would fire you.

I was responding with facts as they got it wrong nothing else. I don't think the suggestion really deserves a valid response it's rather silly especially when their suggestions are mostly about matches > singles instead of overall suggestions that actually makes sense. I know you jump at every opportunity to respond to anything I post but how about you don't and also post YOUR opinion like you told me to about the suggestion.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

flaming_ice

Post #6 by flaming_ice » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:33 pm

I mean, to win a match you need to win 2 games and you only need to win 1 game for singles so why its considered same ? If you have 500 match wins it should be considered as 1000 wins right ? I'm 100% sure DN using 1 match win = 2 wins for their avatar unlockables.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Runzy wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

I was responding with facts as they got it wrong nothing else. I don't think the suggestion really deserves a valid response it's rather silly especially when their suggestions are mostly about matches > singles instead of overall suggestions that actually makes sense. I know you jump at every opportunity to respond to anything I post but how about you don't and also post YOUR opinion like you told me to about the suggestion.

Because I'm not staff bound to keeping the site functioning and flowing and I get ignored by lantern anyways lol (jk)

I usually do leave my opinion and you usually act like everything is common sense. Practice what you preach.

Good for reward system and activity something the site lacks due to not handling trolls properly and dying out and not aiding custom people by reaching out to propose to have issues with pact. This is a task I used to do even with ruling in dn and db chat channels and ruling forums without ever being staff.

Experience I guess or passion. Passion fits more because I care more nuff said. I asked you for those reasons and you asked for a whopping. Get rekted

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:54 pm

DN is dead and who cares what the past was we want the future and we want it now

xDEADCENTREx

Post #9 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:51 pm

flaming_ice wrote:I mean, to win a match you need to win 2 games and you only need to win 1 game for singles so why its considered same ? If you have 500 match wins it should be considered as 1000 wins right ? I'm 100% sure DN using 1 match win = 2 wins for their avatar unlockables.

This

If 1 single is "a duel" then two-three singles should count as 2 towards it, so those that want a true match competitive environment do not get "penalized" for "not using singles instead" because we all know doing double the work for the same pay is total horseshit and that just makes people feel unappreciated.

Let's be real, there is no REAL REASON "not to allow this" so let's get it approved and done already! No more bullshit reasons to not make the site better, because that's exactly what is killing the interest. But hey, if you want a site to stop succeeding, then by all means, just shut the site down right now and save yourselves the headaches.... Geez...

If I worked at Walmart, and you wanted me to work more than 40 hours, are you going to pay me Minimum Wage, or time AND a half? I wouldn't do the extra work IF i didn't get the extra pay, and users will not use the site when you got this BS power trip among the higher ups, when they simply do not give a fuck. Get it handed over to someone with the time to do so (not Klubba) and someone who cares about the site, has a passion for it and for helping the userbase (not lantern) and get the REAL issues inside the staff resolved, and you will find a much better experience for users.

PS GET THE TOURNAMENT ORGANIZERS TO ACTUALLY HOST FFS

Return to “Suggestions”