DB Randomly deleting and cloning decklists

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Skycats

DB Randomly deleting and cloning decklists

Post #1 by Skycats » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:53 am

Could you give Duelingbook user feedthezeke back 20 rating? We encountered a glitch in the rated pool and no judges were online. Pretty sure the glitch was cause DB was messing with my decklists and I feel bad. At least add a way for both players to cancel the game. Me and my opp tried to offer a draw 3 times and he ended up being really nice about it and leaving.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=4410-10726501 (Glitched Replay)

As for the glitch, it began when I only had one decklist. Duelingbook was randomly deleting it, even when I clicked save, which it managed to do successfully. It also added extra (default)s at the end of it each time I saved it. It also randomly cloned my decklists, which was getting pretty annoying. However, when I tried to export a deck, it said I had to first create the deck.
Is this a thing that happens often? The DB deck constructer has always been a little unstable for me, especially because I don't have a lot of decklists.
I think what starts the glitch is deleting all your decklists (which turned all my buttons black). Then having duelingbook automatically re-create a decklist (by exiting and re-entering).

Basically always have more than 1 decklist. Always. It's a really annoying bug to find out when trying to reset decks.
Pic: My deck was deleted after a glitched rated game (see above).
Last edited by Skycats on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #2 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Your signature fits too well in this situation. hahaha
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Sun May 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Bugs don't happen at "random". It's either something you did, or an issue with the site, that causes these things to happen.

Return to “Suggestions”