No option to banish cards face-down

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
reflectchau

No option to banish cards face-down

Post #1 by reflectchau » Sun May 19, 2019 12:30 am

There should be a default option to banish cards face-down, as well as reveal them while they are face-down in the banished zone.

There is such an option already, however it will not show up unless there are already cards banished face-down by the effect of cards such as pot of desires or eater of millions. I would just like to be able to test out custom cards that banish things face-down without having to apologize constantly because the program won't let me banish things face-down without having played specific cards first.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #2 by __Blank__ » Tue May 21, 2019 2:34 pm

reflectchau wrote:There should be a default option to banish cards face-down, as well as reveal them while they are face-down in the banished zone.

There is such an option already, however it will not show up unless there are already cards banished face-down by the effect of cards such as pot of desires or eater of millions. I would just like to be able to test out custom cards that banish things face-down without having to apologize constantly because the program won't let me banish things face-down without having played specific cards first.

Yeah I am against this because of lack of thought. No card in the game currently reveals banished FD cards, so there is no reason to add a new type of code for a new type of card, because other users will want their own mechanics added to the ability, and to make it more open to beta testing new types of existant possibilities for the game to evolve in. You know the staff won't like that :D

Return to “Suggestions”