Cards that stay revealed

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Mystic Mine

Cards that stay revealed

Post #1 by Mystic Mine » Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm

It would be really useful if there was a keep revealed button. Contract with don thousand is really awquard to play currently as you have to ask your opponent to reveal all currently revealed cards a lot, and can generally be confusing and hard to keep track of. I know there are other cards that cause players to leave cards revealed too, but don thousand is probably the only somewhat relevant one since its an option in mine burn.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #2 by __Blank__ » Fri May 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Mystic Mine wrote:It would be really useful if there was a keep revealed button. Contract with don thousand is really awquard to play currently as you have to ask your opponent to reveal all currently revealed cards a lot, and can generally be confusing and hard to keep track of. I know there are other cards that cause players to leave cards revealed too, but don thousand is probably the only somewhat relevant one since its an option in mine burn.

Code it into the cards is easy enough.

Since I advocated the idea, odds are it will be ignored ;)

M112x

Post #3 by M112x » Fri May 24, 2019 5:01 pm

i love it if you apply this upgrade, but is necessary 2 precisions:
1st: the player must know what card the oppo know (for example 2 copyes of the same card in the hand, only 1 is revealed, the player must know what's know and what'snt know.

2nd: if don1000 is send out the field the players must have the possibility of unreveal all their revealed cards

Similar to that the DB knightmare: convulsion of nature :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Suggestions”