Side Decking in Solo Mode

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
evente

Side Decking in Solo Mode

Post #1 by evente » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:43 pm

Just a Suggestion for the next update, I'd like to be able to access my side deck in solo mode. Wanted to test my deck's consistency when I put in my sides, would have to make a separate deck to do that with the current solo mode.

the flaming storm

Post #2 by the flaming storm » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:57 pm

a duel doesnt end in solo mode so how are u supposed to side? just preside and then enter solo mode

evente

Post #3 by evente » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:30 am

I did do that, I was just making a suggestion to make solo mode a little more fluid when testing.

Slashtap

Post #4 by Slashtap » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:12 am

This is a really good suggestion. Solo mode was a great idea, and this functionality will serve to improve upon its intended use. As mentioned, there are workarounds to the absence of side decking in solo mode; however, the workaround starts to get highly cumbersome when the user wishes to test multiple ideas in succession, making incremental changes with each iteration at high frequency. The goal of DB updates should include addressing inefficiencies in UI, and not merely to introduce entirely new functionality. This suggestion should not be dismissed just because there is a workaround for one fraction of its use cases. If we applied that logic across the board, the platform wouldn't be the success that it is today.

Return to “Suggestions”