Preffered Language when hosting a duel?

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Preffered Language when hosting a duel?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Allow me to simplify this: I speak English, and I only understand English. I think it would be a good idea to allow the host of any duel to set a preferred language so they only duel people who speak the same 1st language as them. I mean think of it this way: Say you only understand English, but your opponent speaks a foreign language you don't understand, I highly doubt you'd want to Google Translate everything they are saying. This not only would be annoying but time consuming.

NOTE: In no way do I have anything against anyone who speaks a different language than English. I am merely suggesting an option for hosts so they can vs people who speak the same language as them.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:32 pm

But if you don’t know English how are you reading the cards.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Ririka momobami im shadowbanned so even IF i had a duel note others wont see it. a shadow ban makes all my public chat, main menu posts, main menue post replies, and duel notes invisible to other players.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Suggestions”