a custom card rated match and games

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
flames4002

a custom card rated match and games

Post #1 by flames4002 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 am

I think we need to add a custom card rated pool but it will be with the newest ban list and a rated custom match as well I ran into a lot of people saying gky and kys in games and I like wow salty.. other times I have to answer a dm and the person leaves. the then I get these stupid decks that cannot be negated cards.take that text out of your cards the got to be negated bruh.. so again a custom rated match and games would be nice to test your custom decks and yes you can bring any no-win con extra card. if you like to make people rage because they cannot win 1 card win con then that good to bring.but this is just a suggestion you to duelling book if the add it or not.

ggnorenextchallenger

Post #2 by ggnorenextchallenger » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:24 pm

If you do that i'll just create 40 "cannot be negated, you win the game" spells.

Just a rock paper scizors rated; not really interesting

Twisted Soul

Post #3 by Twisted Soul » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Not sure why custom cards need a rated pool.
Until we meet again.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #4 by __Blank__ » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Rated is based on the Foundation of Competitive Play.
There simply isn't the resources, nor time required for Judges to learn all the NON PSCT cards, and how they are intended to work with each user, while it also doesn't reflect a "Competitive CG" Format. Simply put this is not going to be on the to do list, because there is no real Konami Issued Rules/Banlist to reflect said competitive play.

flames4002

Post #5 by flames4002 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:44 am

so what I mean was that we could use our custom deck in a rated match so that every win give us a point. so that we could get points for using our custom deck in duels. now before you could use your deck in this with custom cards you would have to get a judge or admin to look over your cards and effs and they would try to help balance your deck so that your cards are ! easy to understand and are not an auto-win card. 2 not broken in any way so we can make it to level 1-4 can up to 0 to 2100 attack and defence 0- 3000. and spell any that are not always draw and traps that auto stops the other player something on the line of this. as for Konami Issued Rules/Banlist to reflect said competitive plays I say that they can limit what cards or eff on monsters say

flames4002

Post #6 by flames4002 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 am

these points would not count to the site now unless you use a real deck in rated then it counts so for every win it will show you won 5 out of 50 games in a custom match

flames4002

Post #7 by flames4002 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:58 am

ggnorenextchallenger wrote:If you do that I'll just create 40 "cannot be negated, you win the game" spells.

Just a rock paper scissors rated; not really interesting

I mean you can play an XYZ that would stop thought cards so and monster eff that says at the start of the duel pitch this to banish when it in banish this card can stop and destroy all ant negated cards no madder what it eff is. now as for penleams effs i not sure about how to rule on these there a card made that a cannot be negated card this is the cards name Performapal Five-Rainbow Magician

Return to “Suggestions”