have all cards(spells,traps,monsters) to have attack capability and to be able to attack from any field zones

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
raohkenator

have all cards(spells,traps,monsters) to have attack capability and to be able to attack from any field zones

Post #1 by raohkenator » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:48 am

this is for the custom section. their are some cards that has attack capibilities from other field zones than monster, so i would like to request that any cards in the following zones(spell/traps, and field spell) has the functionality of a monster card(be able to attack, have battle position, and have the ability to be summoned right into previously mentioned zones) and have the ability to move spell, trap, and monsters to each of the previously mentioned zones.
i do not know if i wrote this in an understandable manner, so tell me so i can try to rephrase better

eyal282

Post #2 by eyal282 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:00 am

Dueling Book Unlock

I don't intend to add ability to attack as a spell & trap just yet, because it sounds stupid, but with proper card text & this extension, you can attack as def position, during your oppoenent's battle phase, and from the pendulum scale.

Return to “Suggestions”