How long until response?

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
kyubey?

How long until response?

Post #1 by kyubey? » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:47 am

I have sent 3 emails trying to get my account unban because they did an IP ban not a player ban. I had a roommate that played this game and wanted to see this site burn. They banned him but in the process banning everyone in my apartment building. I was wondering how long does it take for someone to look at ban/freeze appeals? This wait is starting to piss me off.

FiltratedOdin

Post #2 by FiltratedOdin » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:21 pm

I don't think they even read or respond, they are full of lies.

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:36 am

Ip bans are issues from higher up and are done so for very problematic ips. simply banning the one account of the user that commited the infraction would accomplish notning in such scenarios. All users are responsible for their ip and their accounts/shared ip. I saw your reports and from what i see the ip ban is not going to be overturned.

A report being made =/= a responses is required for certain situations.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

kyubey?

Post #4 by kyubey? » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:45 am

How was I suppose to know he was an ass on here? I made my account in July right before he got us banned. I had fun for the time i was on here. Who do i talk to about this since they haven't emailed me and would like to remove it? I'm extremely pissed. Plus I would like to see all of the evidence causing this ban as well.

Ayano

Post #5 by Ayano » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 am

kyubey? wrote: I had a roommate that played this game and wanted to see this site burn.

What do you mean "how was I supposed to know he was an ass on here?" Since he got IP banned and you already knew he dislikes the site enough to want it to crash and burn, so surely you must be able to tell from that alone that what he did on the site wasn't good in any capacity...
Arc V Rin/Arc V Grace | ex [SPA] Sky Parameters member

Rique Fraga
Mood:

Post #6 by Rique Fraga » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:38 pm

@kyubey? try to change your ip or log in db with another acc and another pc. it should work.

Rique Fraga
Mood:

Post #7 by Rique Fraga » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:29 am

Strike Ninja wrote:
Rique Fraga wrote:@kyubey? try to change your ip or log in db with another acc and another pc. it should work.

You do realize I told them this already right?

Sorry, I didn't read the previous messages.

kyubey?

Post #8 by kyubey? » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:50 am

Ayano I never talked to the guy until I over heard him talking to one of his friends about this site.

Strike I prefer to use this account. I can easily show them I'm a different guy by 2 ways. 1 His email is linked to all of his accounts (learned that from talking to him) and mine aren't because I have two email addresses for work and social media. 2 I'm a female.

Rique Tried that and still didn't work.

Rique Fraga
Mood:

Post #9 by Rique Fraga » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 pm

kyubey? wrote:Ayano I never talked to the guy until I over heard him talking to one of his friends about this site.

Strike I prefer to use this account. I can easily show them I'm a different guy by 2 ways. 1 His email is linked to all of his accounts (learned that from talking to him) and mine aren't because I have two email addresses for work and social media. 2 I'm a female.

Rique Tried that and still didn't work.

Try to use a VPN to change the IP

kyubey?

Post #10 by kyubey? » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:31 am

I can that's why I asked for the records. My boyfriend is a forensic nut. He can easily tell it wasn't me.

kyubey?

Post #11 by kyubey? » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:13 am

I sent them 3 appeals and nothing. I'm thinking of looking into seeing if i can find a lawyer to see if they would know a way to get them to talk and maybe having them help me proving it wasn't me. Then again they might not help since this is an illegal use of Konami copyright (looked up as confirmation). If I read the global copyright laws right, their EULA isn't legally binding thus the IP ban is unjustified on my behalf since i have done nothing wrong. I think Zaric Zhakaron said it best in one of his video about mods. This whole issue makes me want to study copyright law along with ins and outs of EULAs.

Return to “Suggestions”