Noblemant eff button

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
GoFundThese

Noblemant eff button

Post #1 by GoFundThese » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:10 pm

I fee it is quite odd that there is no way to activate nobleman's eff on a card by just clicking a button on the card. I feel like it would be imperative to do so if we want to make sure someone is not cheating in a virtual duel. If we are not allowed to search the opponents deck on a sim then it should only be logical that you should be able to activate its effect to solve this issue.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:40 am

GoFundThese wrote:I fee it is quite odd that there is no way to activate nobleman's eff on a card by just clicking a button on the card. I feel like it would be imperative to do so if we want to make sure someone is not cheating in a virtual duel. If we are not allowed to search the opponents deck on a sim then it should only be logical that you should be able to activate its effect to solve this issue.

You can show your deck to your opponent. I believe all the Noblemans now let you look through the deck to confirm.
Buy Floowandereeze

GoFundThese

Post #3 by GoFundThese » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:48 am

But not in edison or in goat format. Both formats do not allow it in the rules of the format because of cheating and because of the fact that it was not printed on the card in those past formats. I wish I could look at someone's deck to verify as it is the way the game is intended. However, I know a judge will not allow it. I just wanted to suggest it, but I figure it won't happen.

Return to “Suggestions”