Suggestion for Custom Cards

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Godzilla13

Suggestion for Custom Cards

Post #1 by Godzilla13 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:39 am

For choosing a type for custom monster cards, it would be great if we had an option to write in what we wanted the monsters type to be. Like have ones you can select like there is now. But have an option to write in what you want if the type you want isn't listed. For example, I made a bunch of custom cards years ago based off of Godzilla. My cards are all typed as Kaiju and only has synergy with each other do to that. But there is no way for me to actually make them the type I want.

WOLFINSTRUMENTALS

Post #2 by WOLFINSTRUMENTALS » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:10 pm

Having a set number of monster card types is one thing that keeps customs fair. You making a godzilla theme deck is a bit silly considering there is the type, aqua, sea serpent, reptile, dinosaur and beast, even divine beast if you wished. Having a type can also be worked around by having an archtype for example: Kaiju King: Godzilla, Kaiju King Mothmothma or whatever it is called.
Last edited by WOLFINSTRUMENTALS on Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Suggestions”