Voice Chat for MM

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Wank

Voice Chat for MM

Post #1 by Wank » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:23 pm

A cool idea would be to use voice chat for MM where people can join and chat.

Idk if this would work as well as I think it would but it certainly will be interesting.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:14 am

Just use DB's discord
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:27 am

This is already a thing
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:05 am

Genexwrecker wrote:This is already a thing

Where?

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:18 am

Christen57 wrote:

Where?
you find it I will give u 30 days dono

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:30 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Where?
you find it I will give u 30 days dono

The discord embed in the tourney portion?
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #7 by greg503 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:31 am

If it is, I'm technically right on the first part as well :)
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:45 am

greg503 wrote:If it is, I'm technically right on the first part as well :)

nah there is an actual voice chat feature not easily accessible

Cromat

Post #9 by Cromat » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:09 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:

Oh no! I know what you mean. If you give me 30 days limit donation code now; I will share the correct information with you. Pretty fair deal, huh?

Wank

Post #10 by Wank » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:06 pm

Why do only judges have access to it bruh?

Christen57

Post #11 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:09 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:

You mean Chatroulette? https://www.duelingbook.com/chatroulette

If so, hasn't it been shut down due to it requiring Adobe Flash which was shut down?

Cromat

Post #12 by Cromat » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:23 pm

Did you wonder that why Ultimate Bright Knight Ursatron Alpha's text including a sentence like this (or why); "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set."? If anyone knows it, I will start to read Official Rulebook, will study to rulings and will enter DuelingBook's Judge Exam. (Try to guess..) [ ! ]

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:41 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

If so, hasn't it been shut down due to it requiring Adobe Flash which was shut down?

Still works

Christen57

Post #14 by Christen57 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:05 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:nah there is an actual voice chat feature not easily accessible

Still works

How do we use it with Adobe Flash player down?

greg503

Post #15 by greg503 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:30 am

Cromat wrote:Did you wonder that why Ultimate Bright Knight Ursatron Alpha's text including a sentence like this (or why); "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set."? If anyone knows it, I will start to read Official Rulebook, will study to rulings and will enter DuelingBook's Judge Exam. (Try to guess..) [ ! ]

Because that's how the TCG designated NOMI monsters. in the OCG they have a Special Summon (特殊召喚) designation between the monster type and effect, much like Extra Deck types, as well as the "can't be Normal Summoned/Set" showing that it is a Main Deck monster that can only be Special Summoned, usually with a summoning condition in its effect. We've seen what happens when this sentence is omitted with Neo-Daedalus.
Buy Floowandereeze

Cromat

Post #16 by Cromat » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:22 am

greg503 wrote:
Cromat wrote:Did you wonder that why Ultimate Bright Knight Ursatron Alpha's text including a sentence like this (or why); "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set."? If anyone knows it, I will start to read Official Rulebook, will study to rulings and will enter DuelingBook's Judge Exam. (Try to guess..) [ ! ]

Because that's how the TCG designated NOMI monsters. in the OCG they have a Special Summon (特殊召喚) designation between the monster type and effect, much like Extra Deck types, as well as the "can't be Normal Summoned/Set" showing that it is a Main Deck monster that can only be Special Summoned, usually with a summoning condition in its effect. We've seen what happens when this sentence is omitted with Neo-Daedalus.

No, you couldn't know it. The reason is, because they do not want me to do that by preventing from me to Normal Summoning of Ultimate Bright Knight Ursatron Alpha without Tributing by Kashtira Birth, and then preventing me to Tribute it by E.M.R. and destroying my opponents' (2) cards. Well, I do not have to start to read the 1st page of Official Rulebook. Nor study any other ruling(s).

greg503

Post #17 by greg503 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:47 pm

Cromat wrote:
greg503 wrote:

No, you couldn't know it. The reason is, because they do not want me to do that by preventing from me to Normal Summoning of Ultimate Bright Knight Ursatron Alpha without Tributing by Kashtira Birth, and then preventing me to Tribute it by E.M.R. and destroying my opponents' (2) cards. Well, I do not have to start to read the 1st page of Official Rulebook. Nor study any other ruling(s).

You never intended to in the first place
Buy Floowandereeze

Cromat

Post #18 by Cromat » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:53 pm

greg503 wrote:
Cromat wrote:
greg503 wrote:Because that's how the TCG designated NOMI monsters. in the OCG they have a Special Summon (特殊召喚) designation between the monster type and effect, much like Extra Deck types, as well as the "can't be Normal Summoned/Set" showing that it is a Main Deck monster that can only be Special Summoned, usually with a summoning condition in its effect. We've seen what happens when this sentence is omitted with Neo-Daedalus.

No, you are wrong. After I designed that combo with those cards, I decided to ask that question. Of course no one wouldn't have guessed. I am unpredictable.

greg503

Post #19 by greg503 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:46 pm

Cromat wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Cromat wrote:

No, you are wrong. After I designed that combo with those cards, I decided to ask that question. Of course no one wouldn't have guessed. I am unpredictable.

Ok, but you know there are other Level 7 Machines you can Normal Summon off of Birth to tribute with E.M.R., which doesn't care how they're Summoned. Mechanical Hound is a floodgate, Rescue-ACE Fire Engine and Vanquish Soul Heavy Borgar are part of competitively viable archtypes...
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”