suggestion about showing deck, showing hand,...

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
M112x

suggestion about showing deck, showing hand,...

Post #1 by M112x » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:51 pm

i think could be interesting a special button (on/off) that determines the necessary consent before consulting the opponent's deck or hand.

For example, I have this feature enabled. If my opponent wants to add something to the hand, I will be shown a window in which to concede or block (of course I will need to have something necessary..).

Another example: I have this feature active. I have to show my hand to the opponent. As a result, I click on the appropriate command. At this point he will see a window appear in which he authorizes me to do so and only then will he see my hand.

Obviously, in the "simplest" games, this command could be set in-game to OFF so as not to weigh down the game.

Jon-Stark

Post #2 by Jon-Stark » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:49 pm

This completely defeats the purpose of being a MANUAL simulator. If you want full auto-functions, just play Master Duel or EDO pro

M112x

Post #3 by M112x » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:29 am

Think what you want, but the main disputes are related to the absence of these features.
my idea of whether or not to make active associated with a select narrow type of circumstances would not make DB a FULLAUTOFUNCIONS

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:31 pm

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for that we don't already have. If your opponent activates some kind of search effect that requires him to open up his deck, and you want to think if you want to respond to that activation or not, you say "think," or use the thinking button, to indicate that you do not yet approve of him resolving his effect.

M112x

Post #5 by M112x » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:07 am

a switch that allows the approval of those operations. If it is on off nothing would change compared to now, if it is on ON, on the other hand, those operations correspond to a window that appears in the opponent's monitor to allow him or not to complete the operation

ominous

Post #6 by ominous » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:12 pm

M112x wrote:a switch that allows the approval of those operations. If it is on off nothing would change compared to now, if it is on ON, on the other hand, those operations correspond to a window that appears in the opponent's monitor to allow him or not to complete the operation

Right so give the opponent an automated function to troll and grief, no.

If you have a response to the search say it in chat or "think" if they still attempt the search, hit "pause" that's basically what you're asking for.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Return to “Suggestions”