The Judge Exam is Coming!

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
SumaiL
Mood:

The Judge Exam is Coming!

Post #1 by SumaiL » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Hello dear users, my close sources tell me that the next exam is coming (finally). As some of you have already seen, I created a challenge some time ago, but no one has managed to complete it yet. So, while the exam hasn't arrived yet, I decided to create my own exam on Rulings and Decisions with the same characteristics of the conventional DB exam. To help them prepare for what is to come.
For those who intend to take it, I'd like to highlight a few points in advance:
This was an exam created by just one person, in this case me, so there was no big team with tools available and no programming. There may be some grammatical errors, although I have corrected almost 100% of them, but ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE CORRECTLY WRITTEN, WITH AT LEAST 1 CORRECT ALTERNATIVE FOR EACH ONE, So if you can't find the right answer, it doesn't mean that the question is wrong or poorly formulated, it just means that you don't understand how to answer it, The questions were corrected by competent people..

I'd like you to leave feedback, both positive and negative, because if you like it, I'll do others in the future. Do it, because I guarantee it's extremely challenging, you won't regret it. I'll give a reward to anyone who gets 100% (valid only for those who haven't done it yet).

Rules:
In each question of the Exam the Duelists refer to Blue and Red where Blue is the Turn Player (the question will tell you when Blue is no longer the turn player).
The time limit is 1 hour, and it is automatically submitted after that.
Unfortunately the tool does not allow a preview by simply clicking with the mouse on the card, to compensate for this, in each question, each card is linked to a Wiki page where you can read the card and its effects.
Each question has at least 1 correct answer, and can have 1 or more correct answers.
The pass score for the exam is 90%, if any of you get less than that, I don't recommend taking the DB exam yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------> https://testmoz.com/2235593/ <---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck and Have Fun :)

Cromat

Post #2 by Cromat » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:22 pm

This is my advice to you, stop preparing for the Judge Exam and take up other hobbies.

I am 100% sure that I did 17 out of 17 but it shows that you did 1/17, your questions are wrong or prepared incorrectly. But I don't really understand how it is different from the previous test you prepared. These can't be questions you prepared anyway. If you search on a web browser, you may notice that your questions have already been asked on the Dueling Network site. Hundreds of people on YouTube have shared old Dueling Network questions on their YouTube channels, those questions are the same as yours. So disliked.

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:06 pm

This is even worse than your last one. The grammar is even more problematic to the point some of these questions couldn't even be considered questions at all.

I do not advise people waste their time on this if looking to test their knowledge.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:31 pm

God Yugioh needs comprehensive rules like Magic
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”