Daily Restart of the Server

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Cromat

Daily Restart of the Server

Post #1 by Cromat » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:13 pm

I recommend restarting the server daily, the lag in the game is starting to make the game unplayable. Turning it off and on daily will also increase efficiency.

(If you can program it, have it turn on and off automatically at the same time every day, or manually turn it off by hand and start it again after waiting 30 seconds or 2-5 minutes.)

[Do not make unnecessary comments or arguments under this (my) topic.]

Thanks.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:39 pm

Cromat wrote:I recommend restarting the server daily, the lag in the game is starting to make the game unplayable. Turning it off and on daily will also increase efficiency.

How so?

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:42 pm

Ur assuming this isnt already done
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Cromat

Post #4 by Cromat » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:14 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Ur assuming this isnt already done

Do you remember when at the Main Menu post are started to disappear and players are started to their posts are being deleting. The authorized person restarted the server and the problem disappeared. So, you're telling me that the server is already shutting down and restarting every day? If it is so, that means those glitches and lags are only occurring at my side. If you are telling me that "We are already implementing this, you think that we are not." It is OK. I just suggested it.

Christen57 wrote:
Cromat wrote:I recommend restarting the server daily, the lag in the game is starting to make the game unplayable. Turning it off and on daily will also increase efficiency.

How so?

Today, when I clicked the button of phases and cards nothing happened. I thought this lag was only happening on my side. Then my opponent started saying the same things, and I also felt a little relieved. And I am started to reach very lately to site and forum when I am using Windows 7 and Windows 10. It seemed to me some operation systems stopped their support to HTML5, didn't they? And just a few minutes ago, I lost the connection and couldn't reach the site. When I finally reached (while that moment site was only appearing "Connecting..") I saw a silver color Judge which was standing at the lower left corner. I afraid suddenly and quitted from Duel. But don't tell them that Cromat afraid from you and left. I do not afraid (!) of anything or anyone.

Return to “Suggestions”