Unrated matches

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Zukusenryu

Unrated matches

Post #1 by Zukusenryu » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:41 pm

Allow for unrated matches to count towards getting better sleeves and profile pics.

I want better sleeves and profile pic, but I do not want to play current format.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:36 am

Zukusenryu wrote:Allow for unrated matches to count towards getting better sleeves and profile pics.

I want better sleeves and profile pic, but I do not want to play current format.

You could always donate to make your own profile pic and sleeves
Buy Floowandereeze

ominous

Post #3 by ominous » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:56 pm

No. Rated should reward people, we shouldn't devalue other people's wins by making them available to everyone, if you want custom sleeves or arts, donate.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

ominous

Post #4 by ominous » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:56 pm

No. Rated should reward people, we shouldn't devalue other people's wins by making them available to everyone, if you want custom sleeves or arts, donate.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:44 am

ominous wrote:No. Rated should reward people, we shouldn't devalue other people's wins by making them available to everyone, if you want custom sleeves or arts, donate.

Maybe I haven't been on here for a while, but since when did a lot of people see their sleeves/avatar for reaching a threshold a point of pride such that they would feel devalued if they were made more available. And besides, rating points still exist as a reward for doing well in rated.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:03 pm

I'd like to instead have old sleeves and avatars not be removed from the sleeve / avatar selection whenever new ones are added.

s.nickid

Post #7 by s.nickid » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:13 pm

@Zukusenryu got a good point, my Icon that I never change in dueling book. And I will never change it. Because if I do change it to the lame one that don't requires win. Then I will be force to play in rating just to get enough win just to get my old one back. And that will become a real nightmare, since rating is random, you are more likely to play against a troll, and even more of a nightmare when they are no jduge available or the judge are busy in an actual dueling book tournament so they become unavailable for rating. But doing it the way he want can also lead to issue because it is unrated and judge are normally not involve in unrated except when it is a tournament. Because unrated does not involve judge and that player that never troll in a duel, and because he always lose in a duel he can never win his icon and because he is piss off, he start trolling in unrated to annoyed the opponent to surrender so he gets free win. And if he gets reported the judge will say to just block him since it was unrated. This is just an example it could just invite more player to become troll player if you can just win the sleeve and avatar in unrated

Return to “Suggestions”