Ruling Exam with Reward

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
SumaiL
Mood:

Ruling Exam with Reward

Post #1 by SumaiL » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:12 pm

Hello Dear Users,

We know that conventional DB exams take some time to be done, because they require a lot of effort and dedication. While the next exam is being prepared, I decided to create my own exam on Rulings and Decisions with the same characteristics of the conventional DB exam. To help them prepare for what is to come.

In each question of the Exam the Duelists refer to Blue and Red where Blue is the Turn Player (the question will tell you when Blue is no longer the turn player).
The time limit is 1 hour, and it is automatically submitted after that.
Unfortunately the tool does not allow a preview by simply clicking with the mouse on the card, to compensate for this, in each question, each card is linked to a Wiki page where you can read the card and its effects.
Each question has at least 1 correct answer, and can have 1 or more correct answers.
The pass score for the exam is 95%, if any of you get less than that, I don't recommend taking the DB exam yet.

To make things even more interesting, I have decided to give a Donation Code! as a reward if anyone is able to get 100%.
If you succeed, send me a message on DB with your username, if I am not online, send me a offline message.
GOOD LUCK!

-------------------------------------------------------------> https://testmoz.com/2235593/ <---------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by SumaiL on Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:59 pm

Sus wordings:
"banishing all possible monsters, including Mystic Mine." (Trisbanea banishes Spell/Traps and the monster Summoned to it's zone)
"Metaverse, activating Mystic Mine. Blue's attack will be negated." (I forget if this is "negating an attack" even though it does stop the battle)
"Fencing Fire Ferret is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, without having the chance to activate its effect." (It triggers AFTER it hits the GY)
Is you using Closed supposed to mean "the game state is no longer open"?
Did the DB judge exam have "trick answers" that are technically not 100% correct?
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”