Import/Export Replays

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Kor Saiyajinkami

Import/Export Replays

Post #1 by Kor Saiyajinkami » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:12 am

So I was thinking this could be a really great feature to add to the Duel Records section. The options to import and export duel replays. Exporting to ".yrpx" type (the EDOPro Replay file type) to view on EDOPro. And importing to do the reverse for ".yrpx" files (EDOPro's Replay file type. This could allow those that only have EDOPro or only have a Duelbook account to watch duel replays from both using the one they have.

Does this sound like a good idea and is it feasible? I know the Deck Constructor has the options to Import/Export ".ydk" files (EDOPro's Deck file type), so I think it'd be cool to do the same for replays.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:42 pm

Kor Saiyajinkami wrote:So I was thinking this could be a really great feature to add to the Duel Records section. The options to import and export duel replays. Exporting to ".yrpx" type (the EDOPro Replay file type) to view on EDOPro. And importing to do the reverse for ".yrpx" files (EDOPro's Replay file type. This could allow those that only have EDOPro or only have a Duelbook account to watch duel replays from both using the one they have.

Does this sound like a good idea and is it feasible? I know the Deck Constructor has the options to Import/Export ".ydk" files (EDOPro's Deck file type), so I think it'd be cool to do the same for replays.

No, EDOPro is too different from DB
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:41 pm

I might be possible to convert EDOpro replays to duelingbook replays, but I'm sure it's impossible to do the opposite, as players can use customs on duelingbook which don't exist on EDOpro, and can make illegal plays which can be recorded in duelingbook's replays but can't be replicated in EDOpro if EDOpro doesn't also allow illegal moves to be made in their duels... which they don't.

Return to “Suggestions”