Was this feature removed before? Getting URL to a custom card

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
eyal282

Was this feature removed before? Getting URL to a custom card

Post #1 by eyal282 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:56 pm

My memory is unbeliavably accurate, even though I haven't played for so long. I'm absolutely confident there was a button to get a card's custom URL. Was it removed? If not, can it be added?

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:20 pm

eyal282

Post #3 by eyal282 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:12 pm

eyal282 wrote:My memory is unbeliavably accurate, even though I haven't played for so long. I'm absolutely confident there was a button to get a card's custom URL. Was it removed? If not, can it be added?

As brilliant as this is, the feature was not removed. Pressing the custom card's image in your custom card screen will give you the URL.

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:17 pm

eyal282 wrote:
eyal282 wrote:My memory is unbeliavably accurate, even though I haven't played for so long. I'm absolutely confident there was a button to get a card's custom URL. Was it removed? If not, can it be added?

As brilliant as this is, the feature was not removed. Pressing the custom card's image in your custom card screen will give you the URL.

Yeah but I think that method only works for your own custom cards, while my method works for also other people's customs as well.

eyal282

Post #5 by eyal282 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:23 pm

Christen57 wrote:
eyal282 wrote:

Yeah but I think that method only works for your own custom cards, while my method works for also other people's customs as well.

Correct. I'm not sure if I'll add it, because I couldn't figure out what's the ideal way to put it without being intrusive, because the extension applies for everybody that adds it.

Return to “Suggestions”