Can we make Banishing-face down more easy?

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
csabijo

Can we make Banishing-face down more easy?

Post #1 by csabijo » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:53 pm

I've been playing Kshatri-La a bit and I focus on banishing opp cards face down. my opp cant banish field spells face down or cards in general from gy or etc usualy. they get frustrated and just quit on me maybe like an option in the banish zone to move the card to Facedown banish position or something it's very hard playing any deck that banishes face-down cards

eyal282

Post #2 by eyal282 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:52 pm

csabijo wrote:I've been playing Kshatri-La a bit and I focus on banishing opp cards face down. my opp cant banish field spells face down or cards in general from gy or etc usualy. they get frustrated and just quit on me maybe like an option in the banish zone to move the card to Facedown banish position or something it's very hard playing any deck that banishes face-down cards

Hello. Please download my extension when it reaches version 2.0
It will allow you to banish an opponent's card face down, regardless if it's in GY or banished.
You need to use Microsoft Edge, which is superior in every way to Google Chrome, otherwise good luck...

Dueling Book Unlock

Return to “Suggestions”