Problems with DuelingBook Replays

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Deck_Personal

Problems with DuelingBook Replays

Post #1 by Deck_Personal » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:44 pm

Since it was put in any replay that you need to identify that it's not a Robot I've been having trouble seeing some recent replays of matches I play because the page only has the Duelingbook background and there's no way to see the Replay.
I also know creators who have said in their videos that it's hard to comment on Duelingbook replays because of that anti spam tool you guys put in because YgoScope no longer updates recent matches from Duelingbook players.
For me, they should go back with that decision to put it because who spams replays of this site? Until this year I have never seen any related problems.

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:01 pm

Deck_Personal wrote:Since it was put in any replay that you need to identify that it's not a Robot I've been having trouble seeing some recent replays of matches I play because the page only has the Duelingbook background and there's no way to see the Replay.
I also know creators who have said in their videos that it's hard to comment on Duelingbook replays because of that anti spam tool you guys put in because YgoScope no longer updates recent matches from Duelingbook players.
For me, they should go back with that decision to put it because who spams replays of this site? Until this year I have never seen any related problems.

Ygoscope is the entire reason for this change
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:20 pm

Game integrity >>> Someone's content
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”