Add an Agender option?

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Excellion

Re: Add an Agender option?

Post #21 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:00 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
The hell is "pride month"??

Also, even if these accounts are somehow not alts, 7 different threads (5 of which were created on the same day) all asking for more/less gender options is still spam at this point. Only 1 thread was needed for this topic. Instead we now have at least 3 locked threads on this topic while more threads on this topic continue to be created.

Also, you dont get to decide what is and isnt spam, report them if you honestly think it is, but these are all seperate threads asking for seperate things

When the first 2 threads about this got locked, and more are created on the same topic, they are spam. End of story.

the topics locked asked for a non-binary option, and to have the gender option removed entirely, Neither of these are asking for either of those specifically, if the "topic" is representation, then i guess we can count any post that asked for more pfps as spam as well

Excellion

Post #22 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:01 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
The hell is "pride month"??

Also, even if these accounts are somehow not alts, 7 different threads (5 of which were created on the same day) all asking for more/less gender options is still spam at this point. Only 1 thread was needed for this topic. Instead we now have at least 3 locked threads on this topic while more threads on this topic continue to be created.

Also, you dont get to decide what is and isnt spam, report them if you honestly think it is, but these are all seperate threads asking for seperate things

They're all asking for additional/less/changing gender options even though Genexwrecker already stated it's not going to happen.

genexwrecker does not have the authority to decide was does and does not get implemented and if more than 1 person is speaking up about the issues with the gender settings, clearly, there is an issue that needs to be adressed.

greg503

Post #23 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:03 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:Also, you dont get to decide what is and isnt spam, report them if you honestly think it is, but these are all seperate threads asking for seperate things

They're all asking for additional/less/changing gender options even though Genexwrecker already stated it's not going to happen.

genexwrecker does not have the authority to decide was does and does not get implemented and if more than 1 person is speaking up about the issues with the gender settings, clearly, there is an issue that needs to be addressed.

IF these phishy email usernames represent REAL people
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #24 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:04 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:Also, you dont get to decide what is and isnt spam, report them if you honestly think it is, but these are all seperate threads asking for seperate things

genexwrecker does not have the authority to decide was does and does not get implemented and if more than 1 person is speaking up about the issues with the gender settings, clearly, there is an issue that needs to be adressed.

She didn't decide it wasn't going to happen. Someone else higher up in duelingbook's administration did. Genexwrecker just passed this information along to us.

A judge will check soon if those accounts are really "more than 1 person" or just alts.

greg503

Post #25 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:06 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

She didn't decide it wasn't going to happen. Someone else higher up in duelingbook's administration did. Genexwrecker just passed this information along to us.

A judge will check soon if those accounts are really "more than 1 person" or just alts.

I smell Phish
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #26 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:11 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

When the first 2 threads about this got locked, and more are created on the same topic, they are spam. End of story.

the topics locked asked for a non-binary option, and to have the gender option removed entirely, Neither of these are asking for either of those specifically, if the "topic" is representation, then i guess we can count any post that asked for more pfps as spam as well

Did I stutter?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #27 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:13 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:When the first 2 threads about this got locked, and more are created on the same topic, they are spam. End of story.

Did I stutter?

mentally, im sure you have during this conversaton, because you dont get to decide what is and is not spam, and from what youve descirbed, these arent spam.

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:21 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:the topics locked asked for a non-binary option, and to have the gender option removed entirely, Neither of these are asking for either of those specifically, if the "topic" is representation, then i guess we can count any post that asked for more pfps as spam as well

Did I stutter?

mentally, im sure you have during this conversaton, because you dont get to decide what is and is not spam, and from what youve descirbed, these arent spam.

Yes, it is still spam regardless of what you want to believe.

Excellion

Post #29 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:29 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Did I stutter?

yea, you dont get to decide that. report it let the staff decide.

Renji Asuka

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:31 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:mentally, im sure you have during this conversaton, because you dont get to decide what is and is not spam, and from what youve descirbed, these arent spam.

yea, you dont get to decide that. report it let the staff decide.

Yes, I do in fact get to decide that. if I had decided it wasn't spam, I wouldn't had reported the threads.

Genexwrecker

Post #31 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:41 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

those new accounts are all the same person. Just report the threads and we will deal with the spam when we get on later
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #32 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:42 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:genexwrecker does not have the authority to decide was does and does not get implemented and if more than 1 person is speaking up about the issues with the gender settings, clearly, there is an issue that needs to be adressed.

those new accounts are all the same person.

And Excellion's behind it, or someone else?

Excellion

Post #33 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:43 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

if it were, id be dealt with, and im not, so...

Renji Asuka

Post #34 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:44 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:genexwrecker does not have the authority to decide was does and does not get implemented and if more than 1 person is speaking up about the issues with the gender settings, clearly, there is an issue that needs to be adressed.

those new accounts are all the same person. Just report the threads and we will deal with the spam when we get on later

That's what I been doing when I see it, thanks for letting us know you guys are on top of it.

Renji Asuka

Post #35 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:45 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:those new accounts are all the same person.

if it were, id be dealt with, and im not, so...

You do realize it is still being investigated right?

Genexwrecker

Post #36 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:45 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Im not going to disclose that right now.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #37 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:46 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:those new accounts are all the same person.

Im not going to disclose that right now.

You don't have to disclose that right now or at all.

I just want to see the spam being stopped, which you guys are working on. So that's enough for me.

Renji Asuka

Post #38 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:50 am

@Mods, you forgot to lock this thread.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #39 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:58 am

Me waiting for the advent
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Suggestions”