Add an Agender option?

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
[email protected]

Add an Agender option?

Post #1 by [email protected] » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:00 pm

Hello! im new here, and i just wanted to ask if we could please add an "Agender" option to the gender setting? for pride~
Synonymous fo LGBTQ Rights

Excellion

Post #3 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:07 pm

Good idea.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #4 by I Only Play Water Decks » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:11 pm

Why can't it be like Language where you can write whatever? Like He/They, They/Them, She/Her. Like who cares if people write shit like "Attack Hellocopter", It's better than just denying people the opportunity to better share their pronouns making this community less toxic.

Excellion

Post #5 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:12 pm

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:Why can't it be like Language where you can write whatever? Like He/They, They/Them, She/Her. Like who cares if people write shit like "Attack Hellocopter", It's better than just denying people the opportunity to better share their pronouns making this community less toxic.

very good point.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #6 by Fredblade » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:15 pm

[email protected] wrote:Hello! im new here, and i just wanted to ask if we could please add an "Agender" option to the gender setting? for pride~

Isn't that just leaving it blank?

Anyway, I'm all in for the open box to write whatever we want, so that way I can put Normal Summon Aleister.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #7 by I Only Play Water Decks » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Fredblade wrote:
[email protected] wrote:Hello! im new here, and i just wanted to ask if we could please add an "Agender" option to the gender setting? for pride~

Isn't that just leaving it blank?

Anyway, I'm all in for the open box to write whatever we want, so that way I can put Normal Summon Aleister.

I think the problem with leaving it blank is that a lot of people do it even when they identify as a gender so people just assume that if someone doesn't put one, they're male. Which leads to misgendering someone.

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:20 pm

Interesting, @Excellion did you seriously just create 3 alts and decide to spam the forum with this nonsense?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #9 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Interesting, @Excellion did you seriously just create 3 alts and decide to spam the forum with this nonsense?

Nope. and unless you can prove their alts, its not spam, looks like 3 allys with very real and legitimate suggestions.

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:35 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Interesting, @Excellion did you seriously just create 3 alts and decide to spam the forum with this nonsense?

Nope. and unless you can prove their alts, its not spam, looks like 3 allys with very real and legitimate suggestions.

They all joined on the same day and instantly come to the forum to "suggest" this. There is no way they are not alts.

Excellion

Post #11 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:41 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:

They all joined on the same day and instantly come to the forum to "suggest" this. There is no way they are not alts.

it is pride month, summer just started for a lot of people, they could just be new players, can you prove without a doubt theyre alts? otherwise this feels targeted for another reason.

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:43 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Nope. and unless you can prove their alts, its not spam, looks like 3 allys with very real and legitimate suggestions.

it is pride month, summer just started for a lot of people, they could just be new players, can you prove without a doubt theyre alts? otherwise this feels targeted for another reason.

No, especially when a 4th was just created. This isn't organic. If it was about "pride month" this would had happened every june before this year, that didn't happen.

But yet it happens after your complete meltdown?

Excellion

Post #13 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:45 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:They all joined on the same day and instantly come to the forum to "suggest" this. There is no way they are not alts.

No, especially when a 4th was just created. This isn't organic. If it was about "pride month" this would had happened every june before this year, that didn't happen.

But yet it happens after your complete meltdown?

what "complete meltdown" the only meltdown ive seen so far is the one youre having in your own appreciation thread, and thats not how statistics work, traffic fluxuates who are you to say if its organic?

greg503

Post #14 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:48 pm

Regardless of whether they are YOUR alts, there's no way this isn't a troll with alts or cohorts
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #15 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Nope. and unless you can prove their alts, its not spam, looks like 3 allys with very real and legitimate suggestions.

The hell is "pride month"??

Also, even if these accounts are somehow not alts, 7 different threads (5 of which were created on the same day) all asking for more/less gender options is still spam at this point. Only 1 thread was needed for this topic. Instead we now have at least 3 locked threads on this topic while more threads on this topic continue to be created.

Excellion

Post #16 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:51 pm

greg503 wrote:Regardless of whether they are YOUR alts, there's no way this isn't a troll with alts or cohorts

prove they are, or ignore them, they arent breaking any rules.

greg503

Post #17 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:52 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:They all joined on the same day and instantly come to the forum to "suggest" this. There is no way they are not alts.

Also, even if these accounts are somehow not alts, 7 different threads (5 of which were created on the same day) all asking for more/less gender options is still spam at this point. Only 1 thread was needed for this topic. Instead we now have at least 3 locked threads on this topic while more threads on this topic continue to be created.

Pride month is for "woke" topics to be sold by companies for claps and pats on the back
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #18 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:55 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:

Also, you dont get to decide what is and isnt spam, report them if you honestly think it is, but these are all seperate threads asking for seperate things

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:55 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:it is pride month, summer just started for a lot of people, they could just be new players, can you prove without a doubt theyre alts? otherwise this feels targeted for another reason.

Also, you dont get to decide what is and isnt spam, report them if you honestly think it is, but these are all seperate threads asking for seperate things

When the first 2 threads about this got locked, and more are created on the same topic, they are spam. End of story.

Christen57

Post #20 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:57 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:it is pride month, summer just started for a lot of people, they could just be new players, can you prove without a doubt theyre alts? otherwise this feels targeted for another reason.

They're all asking for additional/less/changing gender options even though Genexwrecker already stated it's not going to happen.

Return to “Suggestions”