Remove the "gender" selections.

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
greg503

Re: Remove the "gender" selections.

Post #41 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:47 pm

Excellion wrote:Literally the only reason you would stop this is to directly spite non binary people because you have not given ANY reason otherwise.

BTW, since you got the other thread locked while I was sleeping, I'm going to tell you here that real news articles from real news companies have accountability if they get something wrong. While the article itself only had anecdotal sources for the "put in a chicken coop" story, it should be reasonable enough for them to be able to confirm this person's existence and behavior. While The Guardian has biases, it doesn't apply here, the author did an excellent job.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #42 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:I already gave the reason that change is the path of wokeness and we arent going to be conforming to the many gender identity issues or pronoun issues associated with it. The gender option is not changing and we arent going to be forcing pronouns or such either as that will kill the site.

Then how is REMOVING the gender option "on the road to wokeness" it is elminating a future problem of people wanting their gender represented, people who want whatever they are to be represented can do so in their profile notes, this change literally does nothing for "Wokeness" so again you have no reason to squash this suggestion.

Both of the real genders are already represented. The rest of your arguments I've addressed in the now-locked thread: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=83074#p83074

Hopefully this thread can get locked as well so this garbage social justice warrior campaigning of yours can end.

Return to “Suggestions”