Scroll card text while mouse is hovered over the card

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
nuclearknees

Scroll card text while mouse is hovered over the card

Post #1 by nuclearknees » Tue May 24, 2022 5:26 pm

At the moment, if a user is in a game or in deck construction and would like to read the full text of a card, they must first play a mouse maze game to get the cursor over the text on the left side of the screen without hovering over any other cards. It would be amazing if using the center scroll wheel while hovered over a card would scroll down the card's textbox in the left panel.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Tue May 24, 2022 7:53 pm

Pretty sure the mouse has to be hovered over the card for at least a quarter of a second or something for that card to appear on the left of the screen, which should be enough time for you to quickly bring your mouse over to the white box when you can then scroll down to read.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Tue May 24, 2022 9:23 pm

No. Not even when flicking the mouse into outer space can I get to see the card.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

nuclearknees

Post #4 by nuclearknees » Wed May 25, 2022 12:55 am

Christen57, even if that is the case, that is still a huge accessibility fail. Your ability to read card text should not be dependent on the precision or speed of your mouse movement.

Return to “Suggestions”