Genexwrecker's Suggestion Checklist

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Genexwrecker

Re: Genexwrecker's Suggestion Checklist

Post #21 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:03 am

ScottyAdams wrote:I know you said this is on the backlist in terms of priority but I think making the report feature more accessable in game or at least on the site itself will go a long way. Means one can do it there and then instead of letting it stew and potentially forgetting about it.

Its a higher priority for sure it will likely be a main menu option right below forum. We just gotta keep the servers stable first
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

eyal282

Post #22 by eyal282 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:31 am

Make unplayable cards playable.) Yes
Cards that are unable to be played due to the manual nature of duelingbook can be updated with enough time to work or have a button made for them.

I hope my extension can fix cards that have that problem, I imagine it did on a lot of cards, but if there's a card that cannot be played at all, or demands a lot of dancing, I would love to know.

I even added a button for Exchange of the Spirit.

eyal282

Post #23 by eyal282 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:16 pm

"This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position"
"You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap card zone"
"You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell and Trap card zone"
"becomes revealed"
"remain revealed"
"bottom"

These are the official dueling book effects that add buttons

The second one is Artifact Scythe.

The last one enables bottom decking cards.

Sirsmokalot
Mood:

Post #24 by Sirsmokalot » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:51 pm

Hey there Genexwrecker

I know you said deck options for customs is a no but what about expanding custom card options on the cards themselves? example below

https://www.deviantart.com/sangmaitre/a ... -735635441

would be great if we could edit name text to ultra-rare and secret-rare (secret white, gold and prismatic), I did make a post in suggestions months ago, but no reply. Thought I'd try this thread to see if I can get answers. All my custom cards I use secret, ultra-rare and prismatic card portraits would be great to finish the sets. I've got some good feedback on how they look during my duels, both with my opponent and audience they seem to love them. This all just ties in with the theme of my decks I've made

My obsession with custom card making has hit its 1 year mark, I've mainly stayed on DB vs master duel just for the custom card luxury master duel does not have

this option could be for card makers that donate to DB monthly to give you a business reason to add this feature.

Thank you

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #25 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:02 pm

Sirsmokalot wrote:Hey there Genexwrecker

I know you said deck options for customs is a no but what about expanding custom card options on the cards themselves? example below

would be great if we could edit name text to ultra-rare and secret-rare (secret white, gold and prismatic), I did make a post in suggestions months ago, but no reply. Thought I'd try this thread to see if I can get answers. All my custom cards I use secret, ultra-rare and prismatic card portraits would be great to finish the sets. I've got some good feedback on how they look during my duels, both with my opponent and audience they seem to love them. This all just ties in with the theme of my decks I've made

My obsession with custom card making has hit its 1 year mark, I've mainly stayed on DB vs master duel just for the custom card luxury master duel does not have

this option could be for card makers that donate to DB monthly to give you a business reason to add this feature.

Thank you

Tsk, is a copy and paste an irl card rarity and imported by digital... i prefer my custom cards.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Sirsmokalot
Mood:

Post #26 by Sirsmokalot » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:14 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Thank you

Tsk, is a copy and paste an irl card rarity and imported by digital... i prefer my custom cards.

I prefer you never give me your input again

Trishula1

Post #27 by Trishula1 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:51 pm

I can't log onto DB. Every time I click duel it says lost connection.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #28 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:59 pm

Sirsmokalot wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Thank you

You already know you hate me my custom cards according to the voices of Yuja Drayko & friends.
These voices are fakes.

Pathetic you
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #29 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:39 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sirsmokalot wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Tsk, is a copy and paste an irl card rarity and imported by digital... i prefer my custom cards.

You already know you hate me my custom cards according to the voices of Yuja Drayko & friends.
These voices are fakes.

Pathetic you

Stop being toxic.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #30 by Genexwrecker » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:03 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sirsmokalot wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Tsk, is a copy and paste an irl card rarity and imported by digital... i prefer my custom cards.

These voices are fakes.

Pathetic you

My checklist is not a place for you two to have a flamewar. knock it off and take it elsewhere

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #31 by Lil Oldman » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:05 am

"Come on kids, stop being mean to each other."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Sirsmokalot
Mood:

Post #32 by Sirsmokalot » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:06 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sirsmokalot wrote:

These voices are fakes.

Pathetic you

My checklist is not a place for you two to have a flamewar. knock it off and take it elsewhere

I'm sorry I'm tired of seeing the same person tell new players to DB to go somewhere else on the forums without remorse

and honestly no idea what hes talking about, never dueled him before

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:52 pm

Can the deck constructor be updated so we can search monsters that have ATK equal their own DEF, and search monsters whose ATK and DEF add up to a certain value? There are a lot of effects that only work on/with monsters whose ATK equal their own DEF so this update would prove useful.

Genexwrecker

Post #34 by Genexwrecker » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:05 am

Christen57 wrote:Can the deck constructor be updated so we can search monsters that have ATK equal their own DEF, and search monsters whose ATK and DEF add up to a certain value? There are a lot of effects that only work on/with monsters whose ATK equal their own DEF so this update would prove useful.

Ill see

SPA-ghetto pizza

Post #35 by SPA-ghetto pizza » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:55 am

KITTYTROUBLE WHY DID U FREEZE ME CLAIMING I DID SOMETHING ABOUT TRIPLE TACTICS TALENT WHEN I WAS ALREADY FROZEN FOR 3 DAYS IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE ME.

FROZE ME FOR NO VALID REASON

eyal282

Post #36 by eyal282 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:10 pm

Excavation as a mechanic:

While my extension is pumping work, I believe excavation should have a proper zone ( like the banish pile, placed on to the left of the deck )
Keep in mind, making the main deck the excavation zone itself, where face-up is the excavated and face-down is the deck, won't work because parasite paracide.

itsmetristan

Post #37 by itsmetristan » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:44 pm

eyal282 wrote:Excavation as a mechanic:

While my extension is pumping work, I believe excavation should have a proper zone ( like the banish pile, placed on to the left of the deck )
Keep in mind, making the main deck the excavation zone itself, where face-up is the excavated and face-down is the deck, won't work because parasite paracide.

Excavation doesn't move cards anywhere, it's just the process of revealing cards from the top of the deck. This is easily done on DB by milling or banishing the cards to be excavated from the top of the deck, and then moving them to the proper location after.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

eyal282

Post #38 by eyal282 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:16 pm

itsmetristan wrote:

Excavation doesn't move cards anywhere, it's just the process of revealing cards from the top of the deck. This is easily done on DB by milling or banishing the cards to be excavated from the top of the deck, and then moving them to the proper location after.

This is time consuming. I made fixes to this feature by banishing, and right clicking the banish pile returns them to bottom deck

itsmetristan

Post #39 by itsmetristan » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:44 am

eyal282 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

This is time consuming. I made fixes to this feature by banishing, and right clicking the banish pile returns them to bottom deck

It's as easy as using /banish[x] (x is the number of cards you need to excavate) or /mill[x] and then returning them to the deck or whichever location they need to go. It takes 15-20 seconds to do if you're dealing with a significant number of cards. We're not going add a nonexistent zone that will confuse players just so some can save a few seconds when excavating. Playing on DB isn't a speedrun, not everything needs to be optimized to be as fast as possible.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #40 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:16 am

itsmetristan wrote:
eyal282 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:Excavation doesn't move cards anywhere, it's just the process of revealing cards from the top of the deck. This is easily done on DB by milling or banishing the cards to be excavated from the top of the deck, and then moving them to the proper location after.

It's as easy as using /banish[x] (x is the number of cards you need to excavate) or /mill[x] and then returning them to the deck or whichever location they need to go. It takes 15-20 seconds to do if you're dealing with a significant number of cards. We're not going add a nonexistent zone that will confuse players just so some can save a few seconds when excavating. Playing on DB isn't a speedrun, not everything needs to be optimized to be as fast as possible.

If I recall, we can only /mill or /banish up to 9 at a time. It'd be nice to go to a higher limit if possible.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Suggestions”