Genexwrecker's Suggestion Checklist

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Genexwrecker

Re: Genexwrecker's Suggestion Checklist

Post #81 by Genexwrecker » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:52 am

Christen57 wrote:Can we get the option to join both the singles pool and match pool at the same time in advanced rated? Sometimes I just want to play somebody in ranked and don't care if I battle 'em in a best of 1 or best of 3.

Right now, if I join the best-of-1 pool, but everyone else is in the best-of-3 pool at the moment, I won't get paired up with an opponent and will have to wait long periods of time until someone joins my pool. The same is true if I join the best-of-3 pool while everyone else is in the best-of-1 pool at the moment.

I'd like to join some sort of hybrid pool where the game tries to pair me up with someone either from the best-of-1 pool (where I would play a best of 1 with that person) or from the best-of-3 pool (where I would play a best of 3 with that person), whoever the game can pair me up with first. That lets me get into a game faster, instead of being allowed to join only one pool at a time.

This would fall into the same category as edison ranked
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #82 by Christen57 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:28 pm

Now that this thread has been created https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27632

reminding players to go back at a replay to see if their opponent cheated, we really need to be able to see decks and extra decks in replays, just like how we can see hands in replays to see if anyone cheats by claiming they didn't have a Mind Crush-declared card when they did.

Cromat

Post #83 by Cromat » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:20 pm

Christen57 wrote:Now that this thread has been created https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27632

reminding players to go back at a replay to see if their opponent cheated, we really need to be able to see decks and extra decks in replays, just like how we can see hands in replays to see if anyone cheats by claiming they didn't have a Mind Crush-declared card when they did.

Stop trying to do illegal things through legal means. I think you should PM authorities directly and ask for all players' passwords in a list form, so you don't have to examine anyone's (Main/Extra) Decks by dealing with replays. You directly access players' Deck lists. You have a little mind, use it for useful purposes. Stop trying to abuse things. You see; right? I think we all know why you want to access to each player's Decks.

Christen57

Post #84 by Christen57 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:45 pm

Cromat wrote:
Christen57 wrote:Now that this thread has been created https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27632

Stop trying to do illegal things through legal means. I think you should PM authorities directly and ask for all players' passwords in a list form, so you don't have to examine anyone's (Main/Extra) Decks by dealing with replays. You directly access players' Deck lists. You have a little mind, use it for useful purposes. Stop trying to abuse things. You see; right? I think we all know why you want to access to each player's Decks.

What are you saying? I don't want any passwords. I want for decks to be able to be viewed in replays like how we can already see hands; which would make it even easier to ensure nobody cheats.

Genexwrecker

Post #85 by Genexwrecker » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:29 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Cromat wrote:

What are you saying? I don't want any passwords. I want for decks to be able to be viewed in replays like how we can already see hands; which would make it even easier to ensure nobody cheats.

Players value their decks thats why we dont allow reveals for most effects for the older format. Only we can check your deck contents and I dont see that changing any time soon. If you have good reasonable suspicion that your opponent cheated just report it.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #86 by Christen57 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Cromat wrote:

Players value their decks thats why we dont allow reveals for most effects for the older format. Only we can check your deck contents and I dont see that changing any time soon. If you have good reasonable suspicion that your opponent cheated just report it.

You mean judges can view decks and extra decks in replays?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #87 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:01 pm

Fix some bugs/glitches in Safari for Mac, like Levels/Ranks/Link arrows/pendulum scales and Attribute. Because I have this problem from this july until to these days, i see this azure square with white ? In the center level, rank, link arrows, pendulum scale and attribute in each card (custom and no).

Fixed this problem, thanks
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #88 by greg503 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:36 am

Christen57 wrote:You mean judges can view decks and extra decks in replays?

Why wouldn't they be able to?
Buy Floowandereeze

Cromat

Post #89 by Cromat » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:03 pm

Regarding current update(s) and promotion(s);
Call Judge button changed as Call Senior Judge button.
Call Judge button remains but Call Senior Judge button will be added.
Call Judge button removed.
Call Judge button stands and nothing else changes.

Which of the above will be effective?
(Don't call us Cromat and Shut up button will be added is not an option for you.)

greg503

Post #90 by greg503 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:49 pm

Cromat wrote:Regarding current update(s) and promotion(s);
Call Judge button changed as Call Senior Judge button.
Call Judge button remains but Call Senior Judge button will be added.
Call Judge button removed.
Call Judge button stands and nothing else changes.

Which of the above will be effective?
(Don't call us Cromat and Shut up button will be added is not an option for you.)

There isn't a reason to make a button for "Senior Judges", if a player doesn't agree with the judge, they can ask for an appeal
Buy Floowandereeze

Possibly

Post #91 by Possibly » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:59 am

Any chance we can get the ability to change our registered email?

Return to “Suggestions”