Competition on DB Rated

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
greg503

Re: Competition on DB Rated

Post #201 by greg503 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:52 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Thank you for confirming that you have no argument or response. This conversation between us is over you have lost this debate. Have a nice day.

Now tell me, do you have a smooth brain? Or are you just stupid? No seriously? How many fucking times do people have to fucking tell you that any deck can beat any deck every once in awhile? That it doesn't mean the deck is actually good?

This argument has been told to you so many fucking times it isn't even fucking funny at this point.

And EVERY single fucking time you come back to this thread, you circle back to the same fucking bullshit.

Honestly, I can't tell if you're actually retarded or you're just stupid.

I clearly said that this person beating multiple "top tier" decks in ONE TOURNAMENT is not sufficient proof of Unchained being good considering that you have still not answered this and went back to the same already answered and debunked argument suggests that you have no other argument. It's over you have lost this conversation. Accept it.

Bruh moment
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #202 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:36 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yet there was no luck involved purely skill

You are playing a card game. Luck is am inherent part of the game.

Yes but I made very good plays in both of those duels even though they are playing a better deck.

If you where as skilled as you said, you wouldn't have lost 4 times in a row against untiered/low-tiered games.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Sound4

Post #203 by Sound4 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:You are playing a card game. Luck is am inherent part of the game.

Yes but I made very good plays in both of those duels even though they are playing a better deck.

If you where as skilled as you said, you wouldn't have lost 4 times in a row against untiered/low-tiered games.

Floowandereeze is "untiered/low tiered". Have a nice day. It is simple you have not watched the replays just in an attempt to make me look bad. Once you watch the replays then talk instead of making inaccurate assumptions and lacking context.

Sound4

Post #204 by Sound4 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:18 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Thank you for describing yourself to us, so we know that you're bad

Bad at what? Troglyte would have already shown the proof if he had any. Plus this is another thread in which he accuses me of something doesn't show proof and then when I ask for it he either runs away or ignores it.

You're the one running from the proof

That doesn't make much sense since none of you have shown any proof. Explain. Explain how I have been ignoring show proof since when I asked troglyte for the proof he clearly failed to provide any. He ignored since te knows he has no proof and lies. Really show the proof. If you can not then it confirms many things.

Sound4

Post #205 by Sound4 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:21 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Now tell me, do you have a smooth brain? Or are you just stupid? No seriously? How many fucking times do people have to fucking tell you that any deck can beat any deck every once in awhile? That it doesn't mean the deck is actually good?

This argument has been told to you so many fucking times it isn't even fucking funny at this point.

And EVERY single fucking time you come back to this thread, you circle back to the same fucking bullshit.

Honestly, I can't tell if you're actually retarded or you're just stupid.

I clearly said that this person wasn't beating a singular top tier deck but multiple considering that you have still not answered this and went back to the same already answered and debunked argument suggests that you have no other argument. It's over you have lost this conversation. Accept it.

Didn't ask, didn't fucking care. Any deck can beat any deck. End of story.

Unchained is trash end of story.

If you don't care you wouldn't be posting anymore. Your actions contradict what you are saying. You have no argumentd and failed to bring any new points once I showed my proof of unchained topping yet you said unchained can not top and is "trash". You have lost this conversation. Have a nice day.

greg503

Post #206 by greg503 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:59 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Bad at what? Troglyte would have already shown the proof if he had any. Plus this is another thread in which he accuses me of something doesn't show proof and then when I ask for it he either runs away or ignores it.

You're the one running from the proof

That doesn't make much sense since none of you have shown any proof. Explain. Explain how I have been ignoring show proof since when I asked troglyte for the proof he clearly failed to provide any. He ignored since te knows he has no proof and lies. Really show the proof. If you can not then it confirms many things.

The proof is the lack of it. Unchained clearly has not had any meta relevance, the remote duel tourney, while notable, is also remote duels, the easiest cheats in the game. Your record on rated while YGOScope was still tracking players, was average, meaning you're probably at the "correct" rating tier. You have evidence, but it is insufficient. You still have yet to prove anything beyond doubt, and you probably never will.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #207 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:04 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I clearly said that this person wasn't beating a singular top tier deck but multiple considering that you have still not answered this and went back to the same already answered and debunked argument suggests that you have no other argument. It's over you have lost this conversation. Accept it.

Didn't ask, didn't fucking care. Any deck can beat any deck. End of story.

If you don't care you wouldn't be posting anymore. Your actions contradict what you are saying. You have no argumentd and failed to bring any new points once I showed my proof of unchained topping yet you said unchained can not top and is "trash". You have lost this conversation. Have a nice day.

Unchained is still trash tier.

You're still trash tier.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

itsmetristan

Post #208 by itsmetristan » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:49 pm

All of you, knock it off.

This conversation has gotten completely out of hand. You've all been told numerous times not to do this. There has been tons of disrespectful behaviour between you in numerous threads in the forums, and it's been an issue each time. There's no reason for this to have even escalated this far. If you've made your point and the other party doesn't accept it, just move on. Escalating things achieves nothing positive for anybody.

If you feel an argument will escalate to this point, just back away from it. This applies to all of you.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Christen57

Post #209 by Christen57 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:57 pm

itsmetristan wrote:All of you, knock it off.

This conversation has gotten completely out of hand. You've all been told numerous times not to do this. There has been tons of disrespectful behaviour between you in numerous threads in the forums, and it's been an issue each time. There's no reason for this to have even escalated this far. If you've made your point and the other party doesn't accept it, just move on.

Get someone to come and lock this thread then since 1) both you and Genexwrecker already rejected the original suggestion that was posted at the beginning of this thread, 2) everything that needed to be discussed here regarding Unchained has been discussed, and 3) nobody can say this time that "we don't need to lock this since it's in Spam Paradise" like before, because this is in Suggestions.
Last edited by Christen57 on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #210 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:01 pm

Christen57 wrote:

This conversation has gotten completely out of hand. You've all been told numerous times not to do this. There has been tons of disrespectful behaviour between you in numerous threads in the forums, and it's been an issue each time. There's no reason for this to have even escalated this far. If you've made your point and the other party doesn't accept it, just move on. Escalating things achieves nothing positive for anybody.

If you feel an argument will escalate to this point, just back away from it. This applies to all of you.

Get someone to come and lock this thread then since 1) both you and Genexwrecker already rejected the original suggestion posted at the beginning of this thread, 2) everything that needed to be discussed here regarding Unchained has been discussed, and 3) nobody can say this time that "we don't need to lock this since it's in Spam Paradise" like before, because this is in Suggestions.

To add more to this, this thread should had been locked a long time ago as it isn't actually a suggestion.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #211 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:09 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes but I made very good plays in both of those duels even though they are playing a better deck.

Floowandereeze is "untiered/low tiered". Have a nice day. It is simple you have not watched the replays just in an attempt to make me look bad. Once you watch the replays then talk instead of making inaccurate assumptions and lacking context.

If Unchained cant kill Flunder, then you shouldn't be higher in the ladder :lol:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

itsmetristan

Post #212 by itsmetristan » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 am

Christen57 wrote:

This conversation has gotten completely out of hand. You've all been told numerous times not to do this. There has been tons of disrespectful behaviour between you in numerous threads in the forums, and it's been an issue each time. There's no reason for this to have even escalated this far. If you've made your point and the other party doesn't accept it, just move on.

Get someone to come and lock this thread then since 1) both you and Genexwrecker already rejected the original suggestion that was posted at the beginning of this thread, 2) everything that needed to be discussed here regarding Unchained has been discussed, and 3) nobody can say this time that "we don't need to lock this since it's in Spam Paradise" like before, because this is in Suggestions.

These threads wouldn't even NEED to be looked at and possibly locked if these hostile engagements didn't happen. Remember, it takes two to tangle. Furthermore, if everything that needed to be discussed here has been discussed, why am I still seeing you guys engaging with Sound4 about the subject?

Bringing up points of criticism is one thing, but some of you are taking it too far and refuse to let go. That trend needs to end.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #213 by Sound4 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:04 pm

You have a point however when I show proof they just disregard it.

Sound4

Post #214 by Sound4 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:If you where as skilled as you said, you wouldn't have lost 4 times in a row against untiered/low-tiered games.

If Unchained cant kill Flunder, then you shouldn't be higher in the ladder :lol:

I miss played so much that game watch it. Watch the replay since you obviously have not.

Sound4

Post #215 by Sound4 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:06 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Didn't ask, didn't fucking care. Any deck can beat any deck. End of story.

You're still trash tier.

You have lost this debate. Accept it.

Renji Asuka

Post #216 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:09 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:If you don't care you wouldn't be posting anymore. Your actions contradict what you are saying. You have no argumentd and failed to bring any new points once I showed my proof of unchained topping yet you said unchained can not top and is "trash". You have lost this conversation. Have a nice day.

You're still trash tier.

You never had an argument, also you're the common denominator.

Sound4

Post #217 by Sound4 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:10 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Get someone to come and lock this thread then since 1) both you and Genexwrecker already rejected the original suggestion posted at the beginning of this thread, 2) everything that needed to be discussed here regarding Unchained has been discussed, and 3) nobody can say this time that "we don't need to lock this since it's in Spam Paradise" like before, because this is in Suggestions.

To add more to this, this thread should had been locked a long time ago as it isn't actually a suggestion.

I suggested that once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier decks. Quite obvious. Further proving that you have not read anything in this thread. I don't kniw why you are still posting when you haven't even read what us being told to to you.

Sound4

Post #218 by Sound4 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:11 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Unchained is still trash tier.

You're still trash tier.

You never had an argument, also you're the common denominator.

But I did though I showed evidence and you had 0 answer if you did you would not be repeating the same point.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #219 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:24 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Floowandereeze is "untiered/low tiered". Have a nice day. It is simple you have not watched the replays just in an attempt to make me look bad. Once you watch the replays then talk instead of making inaccurate assumptions and lacking context.

I miss played so much that game watch it. Watch the replay since you obviously have not.

You misplayed 4 duels in a row? Weren't you a great Unchained Pilot? You are dragging yourself down to the grave. :lol:

greg503

Post #220 by greg503 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:07 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

I suggested that once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier decks. Quite obvious. Further proving that you have not read anything in this thread. I don't kniw why you are still posting when you haven't even read what us being told to to you.

Welcome to ladder, where the top tier end up at the top because they win the most. Of course mid won't have many top tier things. How can you want merely 300-400 as the threshold bro?
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”