Competition on DB Rated

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
ScottyAdams

Re: Competition on DB Rated

Post #161 by ScottyAdams » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:47 am

Sound4 wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:Okay, so the crux of your argument Sound has been "a good pilot can bring the most outta a deck". No shit, Sherlock. This applies to ANY deck in the game.

Also, yes Coder is a good Unchained pilot but 1 event top does not prove its status as a meta or more than a rogue deck. Anyone can have a good run at a tournament, the meta and top decks are defined by how consistenrly they top.

The Deck just doesn't have good representation. Also yes the top does mean something especially when Christen57, Greg503 and Renji Asuka were all saying unchained was bad and can't top outside of a locals. Once I showed the proof they had no response.

Unchained isn't a "good" deck (it's not bad either), nor is it meta. That's perfectly okay tho. It's about being realistic with the deck and understanding its limitations. Saying "it just doesn't have enough representation" is an indication the deck likely isn't up to snuff at the top level. 1 top can easily be seen as an outlier - consistency *among other things* is what separates the top decks and those that see consistent high level success from the other decks.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #162 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:46 pm

Sound4 wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:Okay, so the crux of your argument Sound has been "a good pilot can bring the most outta a deck". No shit, Sherlock. This applies to ANY deck in the game.

Also, yes Coder is a good Unchained pilot but 1 event top does not prove its status as a meta or more than a rogue deck. Anyone can have a good run at a tournament, the meta and top decks are defined by how consistenrly they top.

The Deck just doesn't have good representation. Also yes the top does mean something especially when Christen57, Greg503 and Renji Asuka were all saying unchained was bad and can't top outside of a locals. Once I showed the proof they had no response.

Bruh they did had a response. An even before that, everyone and their mother was telling you, "A broken clock can give to correct time twice a day."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #163 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:35 am

Enough of this Unchained! He's a bad archetype!
There are other archetypes better than that, but just sticking to him, it's autistic!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #164 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:28 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Enough of this Unchained! He's a bad archetype!
There are other archetypes better than that, but just sticking to him, it's autistic!

Don't call him autistic. That's an insult to autistic people. At least show some class, sheesh.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #165 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

Don't call him autistic. That's an insult to autistic people. At least show some class, sheesh.

I mean to Sound4, no you
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #166 by greg503 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:57 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

I mean to Sound4, no you

We know, but this is a classic instance of an implied insult, insinuating that Sound4 is worse than "autistic." Though I don't know how far that word goes on the insult meter anymore.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #167 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:55 am

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Don't call him autistic. That's an insult to autistic people. At least show some class, sheesh.

I mean to Sound4, no you

We know, but this is a classic instance of an implied insult, insinuating that Sound4 is worse than "autistic." Though I don't know how far that word goes on the insult meter anymore.

I mean, it was a sarcastic post so...

Sound4

Post #168 by Sound4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:54 pm

troglyte wrote:Guys, you know he's just going to continue ignoring every argument you make, and then pretend like you haven't said anything, right

It is funny you say this after you ran once I asked for proof in n3sh thread. You were accusing me of harassing n3sh without providing a single piece of evidence. Once I asked for proof you ran. You clearly embarrassed yourself and that wasn't the only thread

Sound4

Post #169 by Sound4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:02 pm

ScottyAdams wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Unchained isn't a "good" deck (it's not bad either), nor is it meta. That's perfectly okay tho. It's about being realistic with the deck and understanding its limitations. Saying "it just doesn't have enough representation" is an indication the deck likely isn't up to snuff at the top level. 1 top can easily be seen as an outlier - consistency *among other things* is what separates the top decks and those that see consistent high level success from the other decks.

I mean you can't do much when the deck isn't played that much. That isn't because the deck is bad.it is the same for heroes it is a good deck but just doesn't have enough representation to be played enough. Unchained is an underrated deck plus there are other tops with unchained. Being able to consistently break boards and have so much good consistency is amazing. Here are two replays of me beating swordsoul a meta deck very easily.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-39859855
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-39824972

Sound4

Post #170 by Sound4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:04 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Did I stutter?

Nice way to avoid an argument. So I assuming that you have no response.

You keep bringing up arguments that were already covered and tried to again.

So shut your bitch ass up.

You literally said "a" like he best one top tier deck but he was beating multiple consistently which you have not answered .

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #171 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:36 pm

We deviated so much from the original thread, if Unxhained is so good, then why are you requesting to br placed on top ladder instead of climbing your way there. There's a major inconscistency with your argument, if Unchained was so great, then you would be able to sweep every match, yet you are stuck in mid-ladder.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #172 by greg503 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:50 pm

Sound4 wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The Deck just doesn't have good representation. Also yes the top does mean something especially when Christen57, Greg503 and Renji Asuka were all saying unchained was bad and can't top outside of a locals. Once I showed the proof they had no response.

I mean you can't do much when the deck isn't played that much. That isn't because the deck is bad.it is the same for heroes it is a good deck but just doesn't have enough representation to be played enough. Unchained is an underrated deck plus there are other tops with unchained. Being able to consistently break boards and have so much good consistency is amazing. Here are two replays of me beating swordsoul a meta deck very easily.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-39859855
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-39824972

Easily means a 2-0 sweep idiot. Also, of course generic staples will help any deck take on opposing boards. Also, what about OTHER meta decks? You've only showed us the Swordsoul matchup, what about Branded/Despia, or P.U.N.K.?
Buy Floowandereeze

troglyte
Mood:

Post #173 by troglyte » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:09 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:Guys, you know he's just going to continue ignoring every argument you make, and then pretend like you haven't said anything, right

It is funny you say this after you ran once I asked for proof in n3sh thread. You were accusing me of harassing n3sh without providing a single piece of evidence. Once I asked for proof you ran. You clearly embarrassed yourself and that wasn't the only thread

Bait. Stay on topic plz.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #174 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:43 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Nice way to avoid an argument. So I assuming that you have no response.

You keep bringing up arguments that were already covered and tried to again.

You literally said "a" like he best one top tier deck but he was beating multiple consistently which you have not answered .

Again, it was already covered.

You just didn't accept the response.

Now come up with a new argument or shut the fuck up.

Sound4

Post #175 by Sound4 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:23 pm

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Bait. Stay on topic plz.

It is actually does link back to the topic and what you said. You say ignore people's point but didn't provide a single piece if evidence on which parts I "ignored". This is the exact same thing you did in the n3sh thread. If you don't provide the evidence then it is clear that you are lying and simply trying to make me look like the bad guy. Show the evidence if you can that is.

Sound4

Post #176 by Sound4 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You keep bringing up arguments that were already covered and tried to again.

Again, it was already covered.

You just didn't accept the response.

Now come up with a new argument or shut the fuck up.

Show the post where it was covered as all you said was "Did I stutter?" Which is a very vague response and trying to avoid a point since you have no argument. Show the post where it was covered if you can that is. Which I doubt you can. If you can't then that ends this discussion and that I have the benefit of the doubt and I made a valid point.

Sound4

Post #177 by Sound4 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:28 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:We deviated so much from the original thread, if Unxhained is so good, then why are you requesting to br placed on top ladder instead of climbing your way there. There's a major inconscistency with your argument, if Unchained was so great, then you would be able to sweep every match, yet you are stuck in mid-ladder.

I have already answered this. I can climb the ladder but the competition doesn't give you the motivation to. Since I was able to climb ladder on nexus with unchained. Thus was clearly mentioned many times by me. Read through the first few pages of this thread as when you were writing this it is clear that you didn't.

Sound4

Post #178 by Sound4 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:30 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Bruh they did had a response. An even before that, everyone and their mother was telling you, "A broken clock can give to correct time twice a day."

Very vague

troglyte
Mood:

Post #179 by troglyte » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:38 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:It is funny you say this after you ran once I asked for proof in n3sh thread. You were accusing me of harassing n3sh without providing a single piece of evidence. Once I asked for proof you ran. You clearly embarrassed yourself and that wasn't the only thread

Bait. Stay on topic plz.

It is actually does link back to the topic and what you said. You say ignore people's point but didn't provide a single piece if evidence on which parts I "ignored". This is the exact same thing you did in the n3sh thread. If you don't provide the evidence then it is clear that you are lying and simply trying to make me look like the bad guy. Show the evidence if you can that is.

You're just projecting your own terrible tactics. You've already been called out for ignoring evidence when it doesn't suit you numerous times. The fact that you can't stay on topic shows that you have no real argument and are just baiting people for your own amusement. Stay on topic plz, though knowing you, I doubt you even remember what the original topic of this thread was.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

greg503

Post #180 by greg503 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:39 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:We deviated so much from the original thread, if Unxhained is so good, then why are you requesting to br placed on top ladder instead of climbing your way there. There's a major inconscistency with your argument, if Unchained was so great, then you would be able to sweep every match, yet you are stuck in mid-ladder.

I have already answered this. I can climb the ladder but the competition doesn't give you the motivation to. Since I was able to climb ladder on nexus with unchained. Thus was clearly mentioned many times by me. Read through the first few pages of this thread as when you were writing this it is clear that you didn't.

If you are unmotivated, then play something different, and don't complain about not getting what you think you're entitled to
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”