Competition on DB Rated

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Renji Asuka

Re: Competition on DB Rated

Post #221 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:25 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You have lost this debate. Accept it.

You never had an argument, also you're the common denominator.

But I did though I showed evidence and you had 0 answer if you did you would not be repeating the same point.

Did I stutter?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #222 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:28 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Get someone to come and lock this thread then since 1) both you and Genexwrecker already rejected the original suggestion posted at the beginning of this thread, 2) everything that needed to be discussed here regarding Unchained has been discussed, and 3) nobody can say this time that "we don't need to lock this since it's in Spam Paradise" like before, because this is in Suggestions.

To add more to this, this thread should had been locked a long time ago as it isn't actually a suggestion.

I suggested that once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier decks. Quite obvious. Further proving that you have not read anything in this thread. I don't kniw why you are still posting when you haven't even read what us being told to to you.

No, no you did not.

Sound4 wrote:I have been seeing that a good amount of times when I go on DB rated I don't run into competitive decks. I have the most fun on DB when I run into top tier decks like prank kids. It annoys me that I run into decks like Altergeist even though I can beat them easily I don't feel like wasting 40 minutes on a deck like that.

This is what you stated. That doesn't suggest anything.

PENMASTER

Post #223 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:36 pm

lets keep this thread going on forever lol
love2hate

Wek

Post #224 by Wek » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:32 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Get someone to come and lock this thread then since 1) both you and Genexwrecker already rejected the original suggestion posted at the beginning of this thread, 2) everything that needed to be discussed here regarding Unchained has been discussed, and 3) nobody can say this time that "we don't need to lock this since it's in Spam Paradise" like before, because this is in Suggestions.

To add more to this, this thread should had been locked a long time ago as it isn't actually a suggestion.

I suggested that once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier decks. Quite obvious. Further proving that you have not read anything in this thread. I don't kniw why you are still posting when you haven't even read what us being told to to you.

300-400 rating is beginner level, why would you want that to have top tier decks? :?:

Sound4

Post #225 by Sound4 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:38 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:To add more to this, this thread should had been locked a long time ago as it isn't actually a suggestion.

No, no you did not.

Sound4 wrote:I have been seeing that a good amount of times when I go on DB rated I don't run into competitive decks. I have the most fun on DB when I run into top tier decks like prank kids. It annoys me that I run into decks like Altergeist even though I can beat them easily I don't feel like wasting 40 minutes on a deck like that.

This is what you stated. That doesn't suggest anything.

I later on made it more clear since some people didn't understand what I was suggesting.

Sound4

Post #226 by Sound4 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:40 am

Wek wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:To add more to this, this thread should had been locked a long time ago as it isn't actually a suggestion.

300-400 rating is beginner level, why would you want that to have top tier decks? :?:

Since I don't want to be facing low level decks?

Sound4

Post #227 by Sound4 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:40 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You never had an argument, also you're the common denominator.

But I did though I showed evidence and you had 0 answer if you did you would not be repeating the same point.

Did I stutter?

Nice way to avoid a point. The conversation has been sealed.

greg503

Post #228 by greg503 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:35 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:But I did though I showed evidence and you had 0 answer if you did you would not be repeating the same point.

Did I stutter?

You seem to think that the presence of any sort of "evidence" automatically makes you more right for having it. Ultimately though, you prove that you have never learned how to argue.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #229 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:38 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:But I did though I showed evidence and you had 0 answer if you did you would not be repeating the same point.

Did I stutter?

Your own evidence works against you.

We seen your replay list where you lost over and over.

You're not a good player, Unchained is still bad.

You don't know how to argue as you just argue in circles.

You act as if your points are not addressed when they were.

You act as if you debunked people when you haven't.

You act as if we are speaking in some other language that you don't understand when we haven't.

greg503

Post #230 by greg503 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:20 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Did I stutter?

You act as if we are speaking in some other language that you don't understand when we haven't.

To be fair, I don't know if Ingen understands English that well...
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #231 by Christen57 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 am

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You basically ignored what I said. You said that a good amount Unchained cards are bricks. I was asking fir you which cards are bricks and you failed to do so.

Bricks OR -1s in card advantage, not JUST bricks.

Plus would you mind showing us your decklist post banlist?

My current deck of choice for this current format/meta (fast-forward to the end of the replay to see the whole main deck since I banished it all at the end of the game): https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-40421707

Extra deck consisted of copies of Albion, Brigrand, Chimera, Lubellion, Masquerade, Mirrorjade, and Sprind.

Had to abandon the Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer package since that package proved to be no longer worth running now that Verte got banned.

Sound4

Post #232 by Sound4 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:27 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Yet you fail to explain how my evidence works against me. You clearly have no more arguments.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-40439894
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-40407305
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-40344564
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-40344266
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-40322082
5 straight wins with Unchained vs literally tier 1 and above decks yet unchained is suppost to be "trash".

Sound4

Post #233 by Sound4 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

You seem to think that the presence of any sort of "evidence" automatically makes you more right for having it. Ultimately though, you prove that you have never learned how to argue.

Explain. Since you clearly haven't.

greg503

Post #234 by greg503 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Nice way to avoid a point. The conversation has been sealed.

Explain. Since you clearly haven't.

You are someone who values things like "having 'proof'" and "having the last word" over facts and logic, that will never win you a real argument.
Buy Floowandereeze

Wek

Post #235 by Wek » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:05 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Wek wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I suggested that once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier decks. Quite obvious. Further proving that you have not read anything in this thread. I don't kniw why you are still posting when you haven't even read what us being told to to you.

Then get a higher rating. If you are at beginner ratings, don't expect to be regularly facing anything better than beginner competition. It would be unfair to have beginner 300-400s to be paired with anything too wild on a regular basis.

Christen57

Post #236 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:24 pm

Wek wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Wek wrote:

Then get a higher rating. If you are at beginner ratings, don't expect to be regularly facing anything better than beginner competition. It would be unfair to have beginner 300-400s to be paired with anything too wild on a regular basis.

What about an option to let players with low rating/exp choose whether they want to face opponents with much higher ratings/exp or opponents with equal/similar ratings/exp?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #237 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:56 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Wek wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Since I don't want to be facing low level decks?

What about an option to let players with low rating/exp choose whether they want to face opponents with much higher ratings/exp or opponents with equal/similar ratings/exp?

There's this thing called unrated which allows you to ask for specific opponents in the duel notes. If you get to manipulate who you match against then you are basically destroying the Ladder's integrity.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #238 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:58 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Wek wrote:

There's this thing called unrated which allows you to ask for specific opponents in the duel notes. If you get to manipulate who you match against then you are basically destroying the Ladder's integrity.

What about the option to pair up with the first opponent available for a quick game, instead of the system subjectively deciding who is "closest to your skill level" and trying to pair you up with that person, causing you to have to wait longer than necessary to find an opponent in rated?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #239 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:21 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

What about the option to pair up with the first opponent available for a quick game, instead of the system subjectively deciding who is "closest to your skill level" and trying to pair you up with that person, causing you to have to wait longer than necessary to find an opponent in rated?

Rated is a competitive environment, not a casual one, made to have matches against good players. Play Unrated if you want to play a quick game/casual match.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #240 by troglyte » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:05 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:There's this thing called unrated which allows you to ask for specific opponents in the duel notes. If you get to manipulate who you match against then you are basically destroying the Ladder's integrity.

Rated is a competitive environment, not a casual one, made to have matches against good players. Play Unrated if you want to play a quick game/casual match.

Maybe there should be a "Quick Queue," which takes less waiting but less predictable rating, and regular queue, with longer wait time but more predictable rating.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Return to “Suggestions”