Competition on DB Rated

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
greg503

Re: Competition on DB Rated

Post #121 by greg503 » Thu May 19, 2022 7:57 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Read what I said. You clearly didn't.

No u

You missed the point.

And you're huffing more copium than people who thought they would hit the Adventurer package this list
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #122 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 19, 2022 7:59 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Read what I said. You clearly didn't.

No u

You missed the point.

No u
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #123 by Christen57 » Fri May 20, 2022 12:51 am

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:When did I say Unchained bricks? If you are referring to the "better Shuffling System" thread thatk wasn't Unchained being an inconsistent deck but just the shuffling system in DB being bad. Read properly.

Read what I said to Renji Asuka. If you aren't playing enough going 2nd cards then you are going to lose going 2nd. I already explained why the board breaking cards aren't as good as you think.

Plus this is my deck list.
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=6962272

You didn't say Unchained bricks. You said Unchained has bricks such as Unchained Soul of Disaster, the card you run, while I talked about the rest of Unchained's -1s in card advantage.

https://imgur.com/nwmkYAE
Replace 2 of the Ghost Belles (and probably 1 of the Ash Blossoms as well) with D.D. Crow, and replace (another) 1 of the Ash Blossoms with either a Ghost Ogre or Ghost Mourner.

You basically ignored what I said. You said that a good amount Unchained cards are bricks. I was asking fir you which cards are bricks and you failed to do so.

Bricks OR -1s in card advantage, not JUST bricks.

Renji Asuka

Post #124 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 20, 2022 1:26 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You missed the point I am saying that just because a deck does not have good representation doesn't mean it is bad.

No, you missed the point. You compared a META deck to Unchained as an argument to why Unchained is good because you felt like Virtual World is underrepresented.

Unchained isn't good which is why it doesn't have a lot of people playing the deck. If it was good, it'd had topped a regionals at the very least, it hasn't.

The point was that just because a deck doesn't have good representation doesn't mean it is bad. Plus VW isn't meta because Desires was limited but now it is at 2 so it might become a tier 1 deck soon. Plus here is a person topping with unchained at a tournament.
https://youtu.be/TFytbHzbC8I

I never said VW was T1, what the actual fuck are you smoking? You still compared a deck that WAS META to your shitty Unchained deck that NEVER seen competitive play, let alone top ANY MAJOR EVENT.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #125 by greg503 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:36 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you missed the point. You compared a META deck to Unchained as an argument to why Unchained is good because you felt like Virtual World is underrepresented.

Unchained isn't good which is why it doesn't have a lot of people playing the deck. If it was good, it'd had topped a regionals at the very least, it hasn't.

The point was that just because a deck doesn't have good representation doesn't mean it is bad. Plus VW isn't meta because Desires was limited but now it is at 2 so it might become a tier 1 deck soon. Plus here is a person topping with unchained at a tournament.

I never said VW was T1, what the actual fuck are you smoking? You still compared a deck that WAS META to your shitty Unchained deck that NEVER seen competitive play, let alone top ANY MAJOR EVENT.

*Multiple major events with high representation. Remote Duels count, but 1 top 16 is a fluke
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #126 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 20, 2022 3:13 am

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The point was that just because a deck doesn't have good representation doesn't mean it is bad. Plus VW isn't meta because Desires was limited but now it is at 2 so it might become a tier 1 deck soon. Plus here is a person topping with unchained at a tournament.

*Multiple major events with high representation. Remote Duels count, but 1 top 16 is a fluke

I'd normally agree, but if the deck does top 1 event, more people would try it out that person's build and it could see more tops. Doesn't happen often though. I think the last time something like that happened was HAT format or Dark Synchro.

Sound4

Post #127 by Sound4 » Sun May 22, 2022 2:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you missed the point. You compared a META deck to Unchained as an argument to why Unchained is good because you felt like Virtual World is underrepresented.

I just showed a person topping with unchained. Yet you say no one tops with Unchained or plays it.

Sound4

Post #128 by Sound4 » Sun May 22, 2022 2:38 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The point was that just because a deck doesn't have good representation doesn't mean it is bad. Plus VW isn't meta because Desires was limited but now it is at 2 so it might become a tier 1 deck soon. Plus here is a person topping with unchained at a tournament.

They were multiple top decks in there. So no it wasn't a "fluke". He was a good pilot and knew how to play correctly and also playing cards which would probably end an opponents turn.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #129 by Lil Oldman » Sun May 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

I just showed a person topping with unchained. Yet you say no one tops with Unchained or plays it.

Even a broken clock gives the correct time twice a day.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Sun May 22, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Sound4

Post #130 by Sound4 » Sun May 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
You didn't say Unchained bricks. You said Unchained has bricks such as Unchained Soul of Disaster, the card you run, while I talked about the rest of Unchained's -1s in card advantage.

Replace 2 of the Ghost Belles (and probably 1 of the Ash Blossoms as well) with D.D. Crow, and replace (another) 1 of the Ash Blossoms with either a Ghost Ogre or Ghost Mourner.

You basically ignored what I said. You said that a good amount Unchained cards are bricks. I was asking fir you which cards are bricks and you failed to do so.

How can they be - 1 in card advantage when you gain an a monster on top of what you already summoned by destroying an Unchained monster, spell or trap. You have still not told me what are the bricks in the Deck except disaster which I pointed out.

Sound4

Post #131 by Sound4 » Sun May 22, 2022 2:41 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:No u

You missed the point.

No u

What point have I missed?

Sound4

Post #132 by Sound4 » Sun May 22, 2022 2:45 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Plus would you mind showing us your decklist post banlist?

greg503

Post #133 by greg503 » Sun May 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You missed the point.

No u

That your 21 card core relies exclusively on being destroyed to do things, and only puts up 2 in-archtype disruptions, one of which is neg
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #134 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 22, 2022 3:24 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Which circles back to the argument we already used.

ANY DECK CAN BEAT A TOP TIER DECK EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE.

Stop using anecdotes to support your claim.

Sound4

Post #135 by Sound4 » Wed May 25, 2022 2:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I never said VW was T1, what the actual fuck are you smoking? You still compared a deck that WAS META to your shitty Unchained deck that NEVER seen competitive play, let alone top ANY MAJOR EVENT.

"A" the person topping was beating multiple top tier decks with unchained consistently not just one but multiple.

Sound4

Post #136 by Sound4 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:00 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:No u

That your 21 card core relies exclusively on being destroyed to do things, and only puts up 2 in-archtype disruptions, one of which is neg

Yes the Deck does mostly rely on destruction but to gets its effects but most decks destroy in order to get monsters off of the field. It is also controls the board very well.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #137 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 25, 2022 3:06 pm

> 2 field disruptions
> Cringe grindgame
> controls the field
Kekw

greg503

Post #138 by greg503 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:30 pm

The unchained guy topped off of the back of Ice Dragon's Prison and D Shifter, Floowandereeze can just do that better now
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #139 by Renji Asuka » Wed May 25, 2022 4:50 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I just showed a person topping with unchained. Yet you say no one tops with Unchained or plays it.

"A" the person topping was beating multiple top tier decks with unchained consistently not just one but multiple.

Did I stutter?

Sound4

Post #140 by Sound4 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:54 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Which circles back to the argument we already used.

Did I stutter?

What do you mean?

Return to “Suggestions”