Unsporting Conduct

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Red Gadget

Unsporting Conduct

Post #1 by Red Gadget » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:36 pm

Hi, DB.

I'd like to know how to talk to administrators of this website. I've got questions, and I'd like them to be answered

1st: I've read these rules, and I believe that this kind of behavior is not allowed to this website: https://imgur.com/cuJaFHy So what I am supposed to do about this?
That day, Dec 18th, I just came to watch a duel in traditional format, and then I immidiately got these messages. I also want to note that I never been even comunicated with neither of those two

Using discriminatory slurs when not provoked should not be allowed here.

Please let me know if this is not the case. And if it is not, what is then?
Last edited by Red Gadget on Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:46 pm

Just message me
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Red Gadget

Post #3 by Red Gadget » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:59 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Just message me

I think I should've been more specific, so I edited my post

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:31 am

I don't know if you've been told this yet, but we have this forum section called "Report Abuse" posting.php?mode=post&f=7 which is where you want to put your report on rules you think are broken. A lot are made though so it'll probably be a while before yours is resolved.
Buy Floowandereeze

Red Gadget

Post #5 by Red Gadget » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:53 pm

greg503 wrote:I don't know if you've been told this yet, but we have this forum section called "Report Abuse" posting.php?mode=post&f=7 which is where you want to put your report on rules you think are broken. A lot are made though so it'll probably be a while before yours is resolved.

2nd: How do you know that a lot are made?

I'm waiting for 2 weeks since I submited my report. And I never had this kind of problem on Dueling Network - Most, if not all, of my reports were heard. And again, I'm concerned how do you know how many reports were submited

Also, speaking about my 1st question - I need a "know", not "think". I've seen people getting warnings for caps, duel notes, ect. So I'd like you to be more specific please

Return to “Suggestions”