Revamp on the rules

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Chaosprince

Revamp on the rules

Post #1 by Chaosprince » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:27 pm

The rules of this site , need to be seriously updated, no one on this really fears the rules or the ramifications of them . People get disrespect on many levels including duel notes on the site to messages to in actual duels but are saved by the technicality of warnings which do little to help or offer any justice to the victims,

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:54 pm

You have no idea how many people get frozen for breaking the rules each day. The system works fine.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Chaosprince

Post #3 by Chaosprince » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:52 pm

The system does not work fine , from the viewpoint of someone like you who is part of the staff, you don't see many of the issues and problems that happen on this site. People get ridiculed , verbally abused on duel notes , in message and duels on a frequent basis to which the common response by the judges and administration is either to report it to the forum which takes a long while to get a response which by in that time, the victim would be abused more often in that time span. I should know , i speak from experience. Very few people actually fair the authority on here because they know actual judges and staff are not on all the time. Judges and admins are not always on to monitor the derogatory comments thrown out through duel notes . Your lucky to see a judge on and even when they are one, the most judges do is issue warnings because according to the rules, that is all you can do for what you guys deem " Minor Offenses." You in power talk about how unfair it would be for the person hurling the derogatory comments to face serious repercussions of their actions but never stop to think how such comments affect the victim. You in power only see things from one perspective, your own.

Chaosprince

Post #4 by Chaosprince » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:00 pm

You guys are one sided, i have been harassed on a numerous occasions with the harassers receiving little to no punishment because according to you guys and the rules , that's only a " minor " issue, which can be solved with just a warning from you guys , which work as little to no deterrent from them doing it again, especially when as you guys suggest to block them , they can just use another account to start it all over again. You say you guys freeze a lot but for me , of the number of reports i have filed since i have been on only , i can only bet a small percentage actually got any serious punishment . The moment i respond in a way you guys deem bad to defend myself against my harasser , i get punished but when the tables are turned, people often get off with just a warning. People have better luck finding bigfoot than being treated fairly on this site and actually having their feelings heard.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:32 pm

Chaosprince wrote:You guys are one sided, i have been harassed on a numerous occasions with the harassers receiving little to no punishment because according to you guys and the rules , that's only a " minor " issue, which can be solved with just a warning from you guys , which work as little to no deterrent from them doing it again, especially when as you guys suggest to block them , they can just use another account to start it all over again. You say you guys freeze a lot but for me , of the number of reports i have filed since i have been on only , i can only bet a small percentage actually got any serious punishment . The moment i respond in a way you guys deem bad to defend myself against my harasser , i get punished but when the tables are turned, people often get off with just a warning. People have better luck finding bigfoot than being treated fairly on this site and actually having their feelings heard.

An "official warning" is not the same as an in-game warning, and I assure you that they are likely to get frozen if they are repeat offenders. You aren't the only one making reports
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”