Edison ranked

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Renji Asuka

Re: Edison ranked

Post #41 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:13 am

Daniel Crouse wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Daniel Crouse wrote:You know this is false. You can go on DB right now and see more Edison players than Goat players by over double. (At this exact moment there's 96 people playing Edison compared to 42 on Goats and 108 Modern.) Every major online event is hosted on DB for Edison so I'm failing to understand what you mean by us not supporting DB. There isn't another website Edison players are using at this moment The user base is massive and it's growing exponentially. It's extremely clear that you and those who run DB have a personal bias vs Edison players because you've run out of excuses to throw at us.
So you're upset that Edison players aren't (more) active? Well, maybe support them with a ladder and they will be. Think about it. Why would you be active on a site that doesn't even entertain the idea of supporting a ladder for you?
Also, what are you talking about with the petition? Y'all asked for 1000 signatures and the petition got almost 4K. https://www.change.org/p/duelingbook-com-edison-section-for-duelingbook-com?recruiter=1165241862&recruited_by_id=en1d3700-2c04-11eb-b9c5-49ce2801b809&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_content=cl_sharecopy_30530672_en-EN%3A5 You wanted signatures, you got them.

YGO Omega has edison format, so this idea there is no other place to play it is a lie.

It's not a lie when something isn't well known and established. I've never even heard of YGO Omega and I'm sure many others who play Edison haven't either. Most of us are older players who once played on DN and came back to yugioh specifically for Edison.
But if what you're saying is true and they are actually supporting Edison then we should support them and I'll reach out to the organizers of RBET and other massive Edison events and see if this is a viable option to replace DB.

Just because YOU never heard of YGO Omega doesn't mean that it isn't well known or established.

It is well known and established, especially for people who know about Edo Pro.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #42 by Genexwrecker » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:52 am

Go ham on omega. End of the day if you want edison something has to go it cannot simply be added to the current list.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #43 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:06 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Its the other way around. The players are not supporting and representing edison on duelingbook. The edison community talks a big game but just dont log into duelingbook. A ranked ladder requires a large player base to function. We currently only have a thousand people online at a given time and just barely enough of those people play ranked tcg matches for the pool to function. Fact is there is simply not enough player demand and support to create a functional edison ranked pool.

I reply to private messages that YOU judges send me and ask questions and you judges and admins don't even bother responding? That is a different level of disrespect. No wonder not any donate to DB.

You sent me messages on a matter that was already explained and done with and where you were directly told there was no further appeal. Im not going to respond to such messages on a matter I politely closed for you. Not answering all the messages I get is not disrespectful.

I needed more context which you didn't bother providing. You don't think that isn't disrespectful? If a judge sent a user a message and the user doesn't even bother responding you would say that is disrespectful.

Sound4

Post #44 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:07 am

Genexwrecker wrote:Go ham on omega. End of the day if you want edison something has to go it cannot simply be added to the current list.

"We don't care about Edison. Go on a site that has it"

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:14 am

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I reply to private messages that YOU judges send me and ask questions and you judges and admins don't even bother responding? That is a different level of disrespect. No wonder not any donate to DB.

You sent me messages on a matter that was already explained and done with and where you were directly told there was no further appeal. Im not going to respond to such messages on a matter I politely closed for you. Not answering all the messages I get is not disrespectful.

I needed more context which you didn't bother providing. You don't think that isn't disrespectful? If a judge sent a user a message and the user doesn't even bother responding you would say that is disrespectful.

You don't need anything.

All you do is argue instead of shutting up and listening to what is being told to you.

Sound4

Post #46 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:41 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:You sent me messages on a matter that was already explained and done with and where you were directly told there was no further appeal. Im not going to respond to such messages on a matter I politely closed for you. Not answering all the messages I get is not disrespectful.

You don't need anything.

All you do is argue instead of shutting up and listening to what is being told to you.

This doesn't involve you.

Renji Asuka

Post #47 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:32 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I needed more context which you didn't bother providing. You don't think that isn't disrespectful? If a judge sent a user a message and the user doesn't even bother responding you would say that is disrespectful.

You don't need anything.

It involves everyone if you choose to make something you deem private into the public eye.

Sound4

Post #48 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:43 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You don't need anything.

It involves everyone if you choose to make something you deem private into the public eye.

Irrelevant you don't have the appropriate context to comment correctly. This doesn't involve you.

Renji Asuka

Post #49 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:55 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:This doesn't involve you.

Irrelevant you don't have the appropriate context to comment correctly. This doesn't involve you.

Don't make things you wish to keep private as public, then other people wouldn't be able to comment.

Not a hard concept.

Sound4

Post #50 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:33 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:It involves everyone if you choose to make something you deem private into the public eye.

Don't make things you wish to keep private as public, then other people wouldn't be able to comment.

Not a hard concept.

Yet I have not made anything public. The context has not been made public. Which is why it doesn't involve you as your comments without context don't hold any meaning. This doesn't involve you.

greg503

Post #51 by greg503 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:48 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Irrelevant you don't have the appropriate context to comment correctly. This doesn't involve you.

Not a hard concept.

Yet I have not made anything public. The context has not been made public. Which is why it doesn't involve you as your comments without context don't hold any meaning. This doesn't involve you.

I think publicly insulting someone on the internet about something that happened in dms, but not publicizing said dms is pretty cringe. Completely in line with you though.
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #52 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:22 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Don't make things you wish to keep private as public, then other people wouldn't be able to comment.

Not a hard concept.

I think publicly insulting someone on the internet about something that happened in dms, but not publicizing said dms is pretty cringe. Completely in line with you though.

What are you talking about? No one has been insulted at all in this thread.

Genexwrecker

Post #53 by Genexwrecker » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:48 pm

for the context they filed a report
the entire judge team handled and reveiwed it taking appropriate action.
I sent them the closing message saying it was handled and cannot be appealed further

when reports are closed thats it the conversation ends with that message.

Sound4

Post #54 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:53 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:for the context they filed a report
the entire judge team handled and reveiwed it taking appropriate action.
I sent them the closing message saying it was handled and cannot be appealed further

when reports are closed thats it the conversation ends with that message.

I needed more information especially since that report was made more than a month ago.

Renji Asuka

Post #55 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Irrelevant you don't have the appropriate context to comment correctly. This doesn't involve you.

Not a hard concept.

You literally brought it into the public square my guy. No matter how much you whine or cry.

Sound4

Post #56 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:24 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Don't make things you wish to keep private as public, then other people wouldn't be able to comment.

Not a hard concept.

You literally brought it into the public square my guy. No matter how much you whine or cry.

Do you have the context to make a reasonable response?

greg503

Post #57 by greg503 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:41 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yet I have not made anything public. The context has not been made public. Which is why it doesn't involve you as your comments without context don't hold any meaning. This doesn't involve you.

Have you been on social media before? Compared to others, these ARE reasonable responses to what you have brought publicly. If you aren't going to give us your "context" then it doesn't exist.
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #58 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:36 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You literally brought it into the public square my guy. No matter how much you whine or cry.

Have you been on social media before? Compared to others, these ARE reasonable responses to what you have brought publicly. If you aren't going to give us your "context" then it doesn't exist.

Answer the question.

Genexwrecker

Post #59 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:37 pm

If you keep derailing all these threads you can also be removed from this part of the site too sound4

Sound4

Post #60 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:02 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:If you keep derailing all these threads you can also be removed from this part of the site too sound4

I am simply replying to posts in a thread. Is that not allowed?

Return to “Suggestions”