New more judge

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Sound4

Re: New more judge

Post #61 by Sound4 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:50 am

troglyte wrote:Whether you judge or duel, you absolutely need to have a basic knowledge of the game. A great source for this basic knowledge is the rulebook.

But the rulebook doesn't answer every question. This is where judges come in. It's their duty to understand the more complex aspects of the game in order settle ruling disputes.

Duelists can play without knowing every complex ruling, but there is no good reason to not learn them.

This was never the point I was making read all my replies to Genexwrecker. It seems like you just read Renji Asuka replies then just made this post. Read properly please.

Sound4

Post #62 by Sound4 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:52 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:All you have done is dismiss what is being told to you because it was an inconvenience to what you want to claim. If you didn't read the rulebook, you don't know how to play, period.

*don't know how to judge

A person shouldn't be a judge if they don't know how to play the game, and if you don't read the rulebook of any game you shouldn't be playing said game.

Well Genexwrecker judges and he/she has claimed he/she doesn't know how to play the game.

greg503

Post #63 by greg503 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:All you have done is dismiss what is being told to you because it was an inconvenience to what you want to claim. If you didn't read the rulebook, you don't know how to play, period.

*don't know how to judge

A person shouldn't be a judge if they don't know how to play the game, and if you don't read the rulebook of any game you shouldn't be playing said game.

Did you know about the Beginner's Guide
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #64 by Renji Asuka » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Read my replies to Genexwrecker and TheRoyalAU I have alread answered this. Read properly please.

All you have done is dismiss what is being told to you because it was an inconvenience to what you want to claim. If you didn't read the rulebook, you don't know how to play, period.

I have not dismissed anything I have replied to everything that you and the other are saying. You didn't get the point of this conversation if you did then you would have known that I said in the of Genexwrecker but you didn't read.

You have though, you kept creating excuses on why the rulebook shouldn't be read.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #65 by Renji Asuka » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:29 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:*don't know how to judge

Well Genexwrecker judges and he/she has claimed he/she doesn't know how to play the game.

And GenexWrecker read the rulebook, so they do know how to play the game.

When they said "I don't know how to play the game", they're actually referring to how decks operate.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #66 by troglyte » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:Whether you judge or duel, you absolutely need to have a basic knowledge of the game. A great source for this basic knowledge is the rulebook.

But the rulebook doesn't answer every question. This is where judges come in. It's their duty to understand the more complex aspects of the game in order settle ruling disputes.

Duelists can play without knowing every complex ruling, but there is no good reason to not learn them.

This was never the point I was making read all my replies to Genexwrecker. It seems like you just read Renji Asuka replies then just made this post. Read properly please.

No, you should read MY post again. Where exactly did I quote or reference YOU in any way? You're incredibly vain if you think my post on the subject had anything to do with you.
Last edited by troglyte on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

ominous

Post #67 by ominous » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:40 am

Ive noticed a trend... the people "demanding" new judges have no experience being a judge, have no qualifications to be a judge, likely didnt pass the judge test themselves and think the judges we have OWE us their time. since you seem to be parroting the same arguments, ill do the same
Judges are volunteers, wed have more judges if more players were qualified, more judges doesnt necessarily mean well have one on at all times because all judges have their own lives outside of DB
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Sound4

Post #68 by Sound4 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:09 am

ominous wrote:Ive noticed a trend... the people "demanding" new judges have no experience being a judge, have no qualifications to be a judge, likely didnt pass the judge test themselves and think the judges we have OWE us their time. since you seem to be parroting the same arguments, ill do the same
Judges are volunteers, wed have more judges if more players were qualified, more judges doesnt necessarily mean well have one on at all times because all judges have their own lives outside of DB

I have not even taken the judge exam yet. It is still unacceptable to have 1200 users online and have 1 maybe 2 judges online.

Sound4

Post #69 by Sound4 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:11 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:A person shouldn't be a judge if they don't know how to play the game, and if you don't read the rulebook of any game you shouldn't be playing said game.

When they said "I don't know how to play the game", they're actually referring to how decks operate.

Just because you read the rulebook doesn't mean you know how to play the game. You still need experience.
If you would like to join my tournament and settle this you may duel me next.
https://www.duelingbook.com/tourney?id=10262445 link
Last edited by Sound4 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sound4

Post #70 by Sound4 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:18 am

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

No, you should read MY post again. Where exactly did I quote or reference YOU in any way? You're incredibly vain if you think my post on the subject had anything to do with you.

I have read your post. Read my posts to Genexwrecker you will see how a lot of stuff you were saying was an answer to one of my posts to Genexwrecker you just didn't say my name.
Last edited by Sound4 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sound4

Post #71 by Sound4 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:20 am

:(
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

I have not dismissed anything I have replied to everything that you and the other are saying. You didn't get the point of this conversation if you did then you would have known that I said in the of Genexwrecker but you didn't read.

You have though, you kept creating excuses on why the rulebook shouldn't be read.

You still don't get the point I never claimed either the rulebook shouldn't be read. You clearly have not read.

Renji Asuka

Post #72 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:48 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Well Genexwrecker judges and he/she has claimed he/she doesn't know how to play the game.

Just because you read the rulebook doesn't mean you know how to play the game. You still need experience.

Actually, yes yes it does mean you know how to play the game if you read the rulebook.

Also no one is interested in your stupid tournament.

Renji Asuka

Post #73 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:50 am

Sound4 wrote::(
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have not dismissed anything I have replied to everything that you and the other are saying. You didn't get the point of this conversation if you did then you would have known that I said in the of Genexwrecker but you didn't read.

You still don't get the point I never claimed either the rulebook shouldn't be read. You clearly have not read.

No, you don't get it. You keep making excuses as to why reading the rulebook shouldn't be read.

greg503

Post #74 by greg503 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:21 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You have though, you kept creating excuses on why the rulebook shouldn't be read.

No, you don't get it. You keep making excuses as to why reading the rulebook shouldn't be read.

*isn't, which doesn't counter the point.
Buy Floowandereeze

troglyte
Mood:

Post #75 by troglyte » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:19 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:This was never the point I was making read all my replies to Genexwrecker. It seems like you just read Renji Asuka replies then just made this post. Read properly please.

I have read your post. Read my posts to Genexwrecker you will see how a lot of stuff you were saying was an answer to one of my posts to Genexwrecker you just didn't say my name.

I know you don't understand what I said, because NOWHERE did I say that you had to read the rulebook to play the game.

This conversation is not about you. Stop pretending that it is.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Sound4

Post #76 by Sound4 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:58 pm

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:

If you would like to join my tournament and settle this you y duel me next.

I know you don't understand what I said, because NOWHERE did I say that you had to read the rulebook to play the game.

I never said this conversation about me. What are you talking about? The stuff you were saying about you should absolutely read tge rulebook already suggests that you read renji Asuka replies not mine and more of a reply to me.

Sound4

Post #77 by Sound4 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You have though, you kept creating excuses on why the rulebook shouldn't be read.

greg503

Post #78 by greg503 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:49 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have read your post. Read my posts to Genexwrecker you will see how a lot of stuff you were saying was an answer to one of my posts to Genexwrecker you just didn't say my name.
If you would like to join my tournament and settle this you y duel me next.

I never said this conversation about me. What are you talking about? The stuff you were saying about you should absolutely read tge rulebook already suggests that you read renji Asuka replies not mine and more of a reply to me.

If it wasn't anything to deal with you, than don't quote it
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #79 by Renji Asuka » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:21 am

I find it hilarious that Sound4 liked my comment instead of quoting it, then proceeded to unlike. ;)

Don't think I didn't see that Sound4.

greg503

Post #80 by greg503 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:04 am

Renji Asuka wrote:I find it hilarious that Sound4 liked my comment instead of quoting it, then proceeded to unlike. ;)

Don't think I didn't see that Sound4.

Misclicks
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”