New more judge

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
ToddBobbitt

New more judge

Post #1 by ToddBobbitt » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:47 am

Dear judges on dueling books you need more judge. I am not offical judge but people need help on dueling book the game. please help out Todd BObbitt

Sound4

Post #2 by Sound4 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:04 pm

I agree they can be 1200 users online yet only be 1 maybe 2 judges online. Not good enough. You may have to deal with people stalling or cheating.

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:24 pm

Sound4 wrote:I agree they can be 1200 users online yet only be 1 maybe 2 judges online. Not good enough. You may have to deal with people stalling or cheating.

We have to actually find people capable if being a judge which is very rare. We arent just going to hire people to have quantity
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #4 by TheRoyalAu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I agree they can be 1200 users online yet only be 1 maybe 2 judges online. Not good enough. You may have to deal with people stalling or cheating.

We have to actually find people capable if being a judge which is very rare. We arent just going to hire people to have quantity

Yet, if the sites administrator's accepted qualifications (even if people failed the Judge Exam here) from real life, excellent, there are your additional Judges.
RC-1 Approved (04/22/2021).
Official Konami Judge and DC - 1 Approved (05/17/2021).

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:02 pm

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

Yet, if the sites administrator's accepted qualifications (even if people failed the Judge Exam here) from real life, excellent, there are your additional Judges.

The qualifications for irl judging are a joke and hold no value here

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:04 pm

As if all of them are playing rated. Even with 1400 users, there are only like, 50 rated games going on.
Buy Floowandereeze

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #7 by TheRoyalAu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:We have to actually find people capable if being a judge which is very rare. We arent just going to hire people to have quantity

Not to me, They are pretty valuable qualifications if you use them wisely.

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:53 pm

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:

your opinion isnt grounded in facts. It is absurdly easy to get rc-1

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #9 by TheRoyalAu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:The qualifications for irl judging are a joke and hold no value here

an RC-2 on the other hand... hoooboy, now thats a hard one to get, along with PC-1 of course.

Genexwrecker

Post #10 by Genexwrecker » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:16 pm

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:

an RC-2 on the other hand... hoooboy, now thats a hard one to get, along with PC-1 of course.

Rc-2 is much harder to get but it still isnt just going to automatically get a judge position on duelingbook. you still have to pass the rest of the criteria just like any other person who applies.

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:06 am

Konami made RC-1 so that locals could reasonably have a judge
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #12 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:18 am

greg503 wrote:Konami made RC-1 so that locals could reasonably have a judge

and those same locals are ruined by judges not being able to read

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #13 by TheRoyalAu » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:48 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
greg503 wrote:Konami made RC-1 so that locals could reasonably have a judge

and those same locals are ruined by judges not being able to read

Except someone like you or myself.

Sound4

Post #14 by Sound4 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:21 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:

It is not difficult to get judges have 1 or maybe 2 judges online with 1200 users on is unacceptable.
https://img.yugioh-card.com/uk/gameplay ... php?id=783
Here is a link on how you can be a know of Konami judge. Do you know why there are so many judges available when you need one? It is because they hire judges. This excuse that you have to find judges who are capable and apparently "rare" is dumb there are many judges out there who have the skills. I don't know who hires judges but that the person clearly needs another person helping him/her hiring.

Sound4

Post #15 by Sound4 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:22 pm

greg503 wrote:

As if all of them are playing rated. Even with 1400 users, there are only like, 50 rated games going on.

I never said all of them are playing rated I am saying that a good amount them will also no they won't be 50 rated game ls at least 80-100 at least.

greg503

Post #16 by greg503 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:37 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

It is not difficult to get judges have 1 or maybe 2 judges online with 1200 users on is unacceptable.
Here is a link on how you can be a know of Konami judge. Do you know why there are so many judges available when you need one? It is because they hire judges. This excuse that you have to find judges who are capable and apparently "rare" is dumb there are many judges out there who have the skills. I don't know who hires judges but that the person clearly needs another person helping him/her hiring.

Have you read the rulebook?
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #17 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

You have no Idea what the hiring process is or what we look for.

Wek

Post #18 by Wek » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:09 am

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

Not really. Just because Konami accepts people who don't know what they're doing doesn't mean Duelingbook is going to. The Exam is there to root out that nonsense to begin with. If someone can't pass the exam, they aren't qualified to judge DB.

The Exam has another nice purpose even outside of DB. If someone is judging, IRL or online, etc. and they can't pass the DB exam, that's probably a sign they need to brush up on their rulings for the sake of the players they're judging for, because there are some holes they need to fill in.

Sound4

Post #19 by Sound4 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:32 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:We have to actually find people capable if being a judge which is very rare. We arent just going to hire people to have quantity

You have no Idea what the hiring process is or what we look for.

Even if I don't if you watch closely you can get a good idea what you are looking for.

Sound4

Post #20 by Sound4 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:34 am

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Have you read the rulebook?

Read what I said again

Return to “Suggestions”