Return typing the way it used to be

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Pululungoso

Return typing the way it used to be

Post #1 by Pululungoso » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:13 am

I don't know why this was modified but I remember typing my keyboard and instantly typing into the duel chat, but I just noticed that this can't be done any more, you have to manually click in the textbox for your words to be written, this is annoying since if you missclick you can't quickly say so, also when you are looking into the deck and send something to the GY you have to manually click again into the textbox before typing your trigger (to avoid going into GY and manually click on declare). There are several scenarios in which this is annoying and sometimes you type like 10 words just to realize they were not written because each time you make an action in-game you have to manually click into the textbox again for you to write.
I remember that this was not how it used to be, whenever you typed a key it was immediately reflected into the textbox with the exception when you were typing into the LP box in the middle.

Why was this changed?

Sound4

Post #2 by Sound4 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:00 am

It was probably changed because it has it benefits and has its flaws.

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:55 pm

Pululungoso wrote:I don't know why this was modified but I remember typing my keyboard and instantly typing into the duel chat, but I just noticed that this can't be done any more, you have to manually click in the textbox for your words to be written, this is annoying since if you missclick you can't quickly say so, also when you are looking into the deck and send something to the GY you have to manually click again into the textbox before typing your trigger (to avoid going into GY and manually click on declare). There are several scenarios in which this is annoying and sometimes you type like 10 words just to realize they were not written because each time you make an action in-game you have to manually click into the textbox again for you to write.
I remember that this was not how it used to be, whenever you typed a key it was immediately reflected into the textbox with the exception when you were typing into the LP box in the middle.

Why was this changed?

My guess is that it's a side effect of new browser versions.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”