Allow a field spell to be moved from the main monster zone to the field spell zone

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Conic Section

Allow a field spell to be moved from the main monster zone to the field spell zone

Post #1 by Conic Section » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:41 pm

On several occasions, I have been playing decks that summon Toadally Awesome, and I have used the effect of Toadally Awesome to negate an opponent's field spell and set it to my field. However, there is no way to place the opponent's field spell in my field spell zone after my opponent changes control of the field spell in the monster zone. While this may seem like a rare scenario, there are several relevant cards common in the meta that make this interaction occur more frequently that it might first appear: namely, setting mystic mine so I can threaten to use it myself, and setting a sky striker area zero to prevent my opponent from reaching the three spell threshold or being able to recur it from the graveyard. Furthermore, I predict that Toadally Awesome will see an increase in play in the coming months once Burst of Destiny releases, as the rank 4 water support could incentivize players to use Bahamut Shark to summon Toadally Awesome. An increase in play of Toadally Awesome will subsequently cause an increase in this faulty interaction, and therefore the need for a repair is increasingly pressing. Therefore, I suggest implementing a feature that will allow players to set an opponent's field spell to the actual field zone

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:45 am

I agree players should be able to move field spells from monster zone to field zone, but until we get that as an option, the next best thing you can do is follow this guide I made which allows you to put cards in the opponent's hand without the need for cards like Exchange. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=65245#p65245

Simply have the opponent run the code I list in this guide, then put the field spell in their hand, then add that field spell from their hand to yours, and then you can activate their field spell from your hand so it goes to your field zone.

Return to “Suggestions”