300 Seconds

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Sumiya
Mood:

Re: 300 Seconds

Post #21 by Sumiya » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:41 am

The judges and administrators can see every move you make, anything you do and who you talk to, they even keep track of the number of breaths you take during the duel. If this happens, you can report it on the forum with the replay link so that some staff member can take the necessary actions. Usually the user is frozen and receives an additional strike on the account, for Malicious AFK.

Christen57

Post #22 by Christen57 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Remember, an AFK player is far different than a person who d/c'd where you'd just have to wait 5 minutes...

That being said, I remember I had to wait for over an hour before I just left.

You should never have to wait more than 20 minutes because by then duelingbook should automatically kick them "due to inactivity".

An AFK player and a disconnected one are both still making you wait, so there is no "far difference" there. You just want disconnected players to be able to make others wait up to 5 minutes which is absurd and too long.

I ran into players who were "AFK" and they actually weren't, because they were in someone's DMs (odds are) to prevent them from being D/C'd (didn't see them in public chat). Happened a lot to me on DN and sometimes on DB.

Were you waiting for a judge?

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:29 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
You should never have to wait more than 20 minutes because by then duelingbook should automatically kick them "due to inactivity".

An AFK player and a disconnected one are both still making you wait, so there is no "far difference" there. You just want disconnected players to be able to make others wait up to 5 minutes which is absurd and too long.

I ran into players who were "AFK" and they actually weren't, because they were in someone's DMs (odds are) to prevent them from being D/C'd (didn't see them in public chat). Happened a lot to me on DN and sometimes on DB.

Were you waiting for a judge?

On DN, not for very long with how active they were. On DB, yeah waited over an hour before just leaving. (Think this was back before replays was a thing.) Which is one of the reasons why I get hard on advocating for more active judges.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Suggestions”