Option to Disable the Discord on Main Menu

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Hyde

Option to Disable the Discord on Main Menu

Post #1 by Hyde » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:28 am

I totally get why it would be added and it makes sense to promote it. However for me personally, whenever I try to login now, it takes my PC longer then it did before. It also makes attempting to move from one Menu option to another (like from Dueling to Deck Constructor) more of a hassle compared to when it wasn't there. There is more lag for when the page responds to my mouse inputs. This may not be an issue for those with better PCs but for lower end ones this is a nightmare. Makes me feel like I'm on dial up internet which sucks since I was able to use the site with no issues before hand and can navigate inside each menu with ease with a little delay in the Duel Room jumping between games. It is only on the Main Menu screen that the delay is incredibly long. So not sure if this is something else on the site or just the Discord bar but again, this delay didn't start happening until the Discord bar was added.

I get an ad blocking program would remove the element but for me the delay is still there compared to before this was implemented. An option found in the Settings that would disable this bar seems like a nice solution. It would also be nice if disabling the Discord bar would return the options and text of the status page back to the previous size as well.

Some anon

Post #2 by Some anon » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:01 pm

is not a BIG issue but it would be nice to have,

Return to “Suggestions”