To Make Duelingbook Automatic but not entirely like Dueling Nexus:

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Christen57

Re: To Make Duelingbook Automatic but not entirely like Dueling Nexus:

Post #21 by Christen57 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:38 am

Genexwrecker wrote:We would never make db automatic that said i cannot say anything more than xteven did on something that is in the works. It isnt automatic db but we are working on something for people of a different mindset.

XtevensChannel wrote:I'll see what I can do

I recommend giving us more buttons for specific things. For example, we could have an "Attach" button that words similar to the currently-existing "Overlay" button, but instead of putting the card on top, you're putting the card under. This is great for when we want to attach cards straight from the hand/deck/graveyard to an xyz monster, such as with Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord's attaching effect or Hope Harbinger Dragon's effect.

We should also get the ability to place the opponent's spells/traps that are banished or in the graveyard directly on our field, letting us resolve Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo's setting effect faster.

Genexwrecker

Post #22 by Genexwrecker » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:59 am

give me 1 user who has played rated with superheavy samurai in the past year before this post.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:07 am

Genexwrecker wrote:give me 1 user who has played rated with superheavy samurai in the past year before this post.

Meanwhile there is a button for Convulsion of Nature e.e
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #24 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:10 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:give me 1 user who has played rated with superheavy samurai in the past year before this post.

Meanwhile there is a button for Convulsion of Nature e.e

And Exchange
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Debt

Post #25 by Debt » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:04 am

being manual is the site's raison d'etre

Christen57

Post #26 by Christen57 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:36 pm

What about Toadally Awesome? People use that to set opponent's destroyed cards from the graveyard to their field. It would be easier if you could move your opponent's spell/trap from the graveyard to your field after negating it with Toadally Awesome instead of having to make your opponent put it on their field then give control of it to you, right? https://www.ygoscope.com/dataPage?name=+Frog+Paleozoic&dataType=D

Christen57

Post #27 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:52 am

Alright, in the mean time, I did some coding of my own to let players put the opponent's spells/traps in their own monster zone, but not spell & trap zone. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16864

Return to “Suggestions”